X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asking the Hard Questions....... RP for St Pats Day Massacre

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Asking the Hard Questions....... RP for St Pats Day Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Asking the Hard Questions....... RP for St Pats Day Massacre   Asking the Hard Questions....... RP for St Pats Day Massacre Empty3/15/2009, 4:52 am

~Justin Alsop is walking around backstage. He is wearing a black silk shirt, black dress pants and a pair of black leather hand crafted Italian shoes. He is pulling his bag behind him. Just as he gets close to the changing room, Elisha stops him and starts to ask him a question~
Elisha Cuthbert: “Justin. How can you not feel…………”
~Justin interrupts her~
Justin Alsop: “Why are you here?”
Elisha Cuthbert: “It’s cause I have a few questions to ask?”
Justin Alsop: “How bout I ask you the questions?”
Elisha Cuthbert: “Um, okay.”
~Elisha starts to wonder what Justin is up to~
Justin Alsop: “Right now. How did you get this job? Did you sleep with the boss? I’m sure you did.”
~Elisha looks shocked. Justin gets trademark smirk on his face~
Justin Alsop: “By the looks of that you, did he put a paper bag over your head? I know I would of. I would have left the light off as well. And escaped while I could. If I woke up next to you I would probably throw up.”
~Elisha starts to get very upset~
Elisha Cuthbert: “Please stop.”
Justin Alsop: “I mean seriously. Look at you. No class whatsoever. Everyone takes one look at you and say 'Oh my. Look at that trash bag of a ho!' And I agree with them.”
~Elisha starts to sob~
Justin Alsop: “What? Are you gonna cry? Are you? Are you gonna be a little baby and cry because you know I’m telling the truth?”
~Elisha bursts into tears and runs off as Fatalstrife and Joan F come along and stand behind Justin. Justin starts to laugh as he turns right into Fatalstrife~
Justin Alsop: “What? Has Dante made you two follow me around so I don’t cause any trouble? Pitiful. I’ll be glad when he is no longer GM of my show. Just like I’ll be glad when I finally bury Jesse once and for all.”
~Justin starts to laugh as he walks away. Fatalstrife and Joan F watch on as the camera zooms in on Fatalstrife’s angry looking face~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Hard Questions....... RP for St Pats Day Massacre   Asking the Hard Questions....... RP for St Pats Day Massacre Empty3/15/2009, 10:56 am

That's cruel - I like it!

You should have given her the wolftrap as well (= in the morning, you'd rather bite your arm off to escape silently than waking her up).
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Hard Questions....... RP for St Pats Day Massacre   Asking the Hard Questions....... RP for St Pats Day Massacre Empty3/15/2009, 12:17 pm

That was a great RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Hard Questions....... RP for St Pats Day Massacre   Asking the Hard Questions....... RP for St Pats Day Massacre Empty

Back to top Go down

Asking the Hard Questions....... RP for St Pats Day Massacre
Page 1 of 1