X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP for Boo vs. Jay St. Patrick's Day Massacre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

RP for Boo vs. Jay St. Patrick's Day Massacre Empty
PostSubject: RP for Boo vs. Jay St. Patrick's Day Massacre   RP for Boo vs. Jay St. Patrick's Day Massacre Empty3/15/2010, 11:37 pm

~The camera cuts to the parking lot where we see an orange Corvette Z06 pull up with a personalized plate that reads THORN~
~The fans start cheering as it appears Jay Thorn has arrived at the arena~
~The car comes to stop in the driveway at the back door to the arena and Boo steps out of the car~
~The cheers quickly turn to boos as Boo makes his way to the back door to the arena. As he enters the arena Jaime Ray Newman is waiting on him~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Boo can I get a quick word with you?"
Boo: "Sure but make it quick."
Jaime Ray Newman: "Later tonight you face off with Jay Thorn for the Young Gunz Title, what are your thoughts on this match?"
Boo: "Well, Jaime tonight all the fun and games are over, tonight we decide who is going to lead the Young Gunz Division to next level. Will it be Jay Thorn."
~The fans start cheering wildly and chanting Jay's name~
Boo: "Or will it be myself?"
~The fans start booing again~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Well Boo, what do you think your chances are in this match?"
~Boo looks at Jamie Ray Newman with an irritated look~
Boo: "What do you mean, what are my chances? There's no doubt in my mind I'm going to win this match and claim what is rightfully mine. I'm so confident that if I don't win, I will leave the Young Gunz Division and never return."
Jaime Ray Newman: "Let me get this straight if you don't win the title you're going to leave the Young Gunz division?"
Boo: "That is absolutely correct if I don't win, I will leave the Young Gunz Division for Jay to rule over."
Jaime Ray Newman: "Wow, this is really big news, let's go back to ringside."
Back to top Go down

RP for Boo vs. Jay St. Patrick's Day Massacre
Page 1 of 1