X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Irony is in the air... (St. Patricks Day's Massacre)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Irony is in the air... (St. Patricks Day's Massacre) Empty
PostSubject: Irony is in the air... (St. Patricks Day's Massacre)   Irony is in the air... (St. Patricks Day's Massacre) Empty3/8/2012, 5:22 am

David Hood: "Up next is a very intense encounter as Jay Thorn is challenging The Sentinel for the XFE World Heavyweight Championship."
Matt Scott: "Jay hasn't really been making any friends backstage since being traded to XFW, but for some reason, some of the fans seem to be loving this new attitude in Jay."
David Hood: "I think there's always some people who feel held back that understand where Jay is coming from. But up next, we have Jay standing by with some final comments."
~The camera cuts to the interview area, where Jay is standing next to Marc Ellis. He is wearing his wrestling gear and hoodie with the hood covering his head. He is pacing around, with his hands going wildly around his head~
Marc Ellis: "Jay, in just a few moments is without a doubt the biggest...."
Jay Thorn: "Shut up."
~Jay stops pacing around and takes the mic~
Jay Thorn: "I don't need to hear about how this is the biggest match in my career. We all get that. Just like we don't need to hear from a worthless piece of extra baggage to this company like Jesse Blue. Honestly, if Argo wanted to go after someone taking advantage of someone or riding coat tails, he would go after Jesse. I mean, let's face it, what has he done to deserve title matches in the last year? The time he feuded with Crowley, having David do all the work and he got all the credit? Please. Or that pathetically uninteresting bromance with Ben Becker? Right."
~Jay brings his hand up and holds it in a fist, shaking, to stop himself from ranting aside the point~
Jay Thorn: "What we want to hear about...What we all need to hear about is the facts that people are trying to hide. Facts like Sentinel being the champion, yet he is on the show less than anyone. Yeah, I get what he does backstage but does that make him a great champion? Hell no. That's like saying the guy holding that camera deserves to be the champion, because without him, we wouldn't get to talk about things or get this show out."
~Jay bites his lip a bit, noticeably on edge~
Jay Thorn: "See, we all root for Sentinel, "yay, there wouldn't be a XFE if it wasn't for him, yay", but man... What a let down. You do a great job behind the scenes but to call this World Title reign anything but a joke is shooting smoke up your a**. And you know that. We all do, that's why these people are cheering me, because they know that while I don't do as much behind the scenes, I'll be dead before I become a champion that does nothing but sits in some office and pushes papers."
~Jay takes his hood off, revealing a crimson dyed patch in his otherwise dark brown hair~
Jay Thorn: "See, this red? It's for the blood I've gladly bled for your company. It's for the times I've bled for these people's entertainment. It's for the blood that guys like Danny and FoD and Vince and John bleed for you, only to have you shovel (CENSORED) down their throats because they don't have their heads so far up your a**, they can tell what you had for lunch. They're the blood of this company that allow you to prance around with the XFE Title, not even showing up on the shows because the fans are clearly below you."
~Jay runs his hand through his hair as the camera zooms in~
Jay Thorn: "Laugh all you want. Make jokes about us. We live and have damn near died for this company and for what? To be treated like (CENSORED)? Problem is, you've sat atop your ivory tower so long that you actually believe your tougher than us. You think your better than us. But since your too blind to see the forest through the trees, after three years I'm sick of holding back. I'm sick of you."
~Jay doesn't even flinch as he stares into the camera~
Jay Thorn: "I fight for them. For the people on this roster that don't get anywhere because you want to stroke your own and people like Jesse's egos. I fight for the fans that actually want to see their champion more than once or twice a month. And for that, you wanna say that tonight, we're going to hell?"
~Jay smiles his wicked smirk~
Jay Thorn: "If you'd watched what I've been doing in that ring for the past two years, you'd know that I'm a permanent resident."
~The camera cuts back to ringside, where David and Matt are sitting by~
David Hood: "No backing down from Jay tonight."
Matt Scott: "This one will be a lot of things, but it won't be pretty."
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Irony is in the air... (St. Patricks Day's Massacre) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Irony is in the air... (St. Patricks Day's Massacre) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irony is in the air... (St. Patricks Day's Massacre)   Irony is in the air... (St. Patricks Day's Massacre) Empty3/8/2012, 7:10 am

Waaaaaaaaaaaa...
Back to top Go down

Irony is in the air... (St. Patricks Day's Massacre)
Page 1 of 1