X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4 days...(XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

4 days...(XFA) Empty
PostSubject: 4 days...(XFA)   4 days...(XFA) Empty6/7/2011, 9:14 am

Brandon: "So last week after some help from STB none the less we have a new number one contender and his name is Slugger!!, personally I'm glad if Jeremy couldn't have it then Slugger would be my next choice."
Reggie: "I don't agree with anything you just said, first off STB didn't do anything last week, kiwi lost by himself and secondly neither Slug or Jeremy deserve a shot at STB's title."
Brandon: "Do u always gotta kiss STB's ass?."
~Before Reggie can answer Rooftops by Lost Phopets begins to blast over the arena PA system, Slugger then emerges from the backstage area wearing his trademark sneakers and army shorts and his "I'm the face of XFA" T-shirt, Slugger quickly makes his way down to the center of the ring, high fiving the fans on the way, as he enters the ring he is given a mic. Slugger then stands in the center and begins to speak~
Slugger: "I'm the new number one contender!."
~The crowd burst into cheers, slugger has to wait for them to quiet down before continuing~
Slugger: "Last week i beat Jeremy and i earned the right to face STB next Wednesday night! ~The crowd are cheering loudly~ I'm not happy about how the match went down but when it came time to capitalize i did what needed to be down to get the win!, and i know Jeremy would have done the same."
~Slugger starts to pace around the ring~
Slugger: "In four days, I'm going to capitalize again when i win the aggression championship!."
~The crowd cheer once again~
Slugger: "But that's not all I'm going to do, In just four short days I'm going to make a change!, In four days, i will walk down to this ring and change everything! you wanna know how?"
~Slugger pauses and take a couple breathes as the crowd go silent waiting to hear what slugger has to say~
Slugger: "In four days, I go into the biggest match of my career against maybe one of my toughest opponents ever, I'm going in the underdog but i will be doing the one thing i do best and that's fight!."
Slugger: "In Four days i will be changing everything! because in four days the name Slugger want just mean some XFE superstar who had some good matches, the name Slugger will mean Aggression champion!."
~The crowd burst into cheers~
Slugger: "The name Slugger will mean Future all of Famer."
~The crowd start to chant Slugger's name~
Slugger: "And last but not least, In Four days the name Slugger will be known as the true people champion!."
~Slugger drops the mic and poses in the ring as the crowd keep chanting his name, after a few minutes slugger exits the ring heading backstage~
Back to top Go down

4 days...(XFA)
Page 1 of 1