X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Closure.. (St. Patricks Day Massacre)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Closure.. (St. Patricks Day Massacre) Empty
PostSubject: Closure.. (St. Patricks Day Massacre)   Closure.. (St. Patricks Day Massacre) Empty3/11/2012, 4:31 am

Demonic Voice: "Suffering is inevitible and those who suffer ultimately get what they deserve. Wether it be death or success they get it. Tonight Hawke, I put an end to your suffering.."
~a video package opens up as 'Closure' by Asking Alexandria fills the arena~
Demonic Voice: "I suffered inside this shell!"
~the video package shows Danny going crazy inside his locker room~
Danny Young: "I don't need to use it!"
~Danny Young drops to his knees as the voice continues~
Demonic Voice: "I was left inside a box, never to be touched again until Danny seemed threatened.."
~Danny Young gets up from his knees and walks over to a small secured box in his locker. He removes a ked from his pocket and unlocks it, revealing the mask he wore on AGGRESSION~
~Danny looks questionable at the mask before pulling it over his head, he suddenly drops to his knees as the mask seems to take effect~
Demonic Voice: "I DESTROYED FINGER OF DESTRUCTION!"
~the video package goes back to AGGRESSION to show Danny Young vs. Finger of Destruction~
Danny Young swings the light tube into the back of Finger of Destruction, causing him to fall backwards
As he is falling Danny Young catches him in midair and pulls him into a reverse DDT position!
Danny Young without hesitation flips Finger of Destruction up in the air
as he flips them he spins his body so as they fall he raises his knee and hits them across the face executing LEGENDARY The Blackout!!
FINGER OF DESTRUCTION IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!
Danny Young looks at the grounded Finger of Destruction and begins to climb the cage
Danny Young climbs the cage
Danny Young reaches the barbed-wire
Danny Young fights through the barbed-wire and reaches the top!
Danny Young looks back at Finger of Destruction who is lying flat out on the mat
Reggie Miller: "Not this again!"
Danny Young without hesitation,
springs off in a twisting motion and lands on Finger of Destruction
lying in the middle of the ring executing HardCore Cage Corkscrew Shooting Star Press
!!
Brandon Routh: "OH MY ******* GOD!!!"
Danny Young drapes his arm over Finger of Destruction
Matt Bennett starts counting...
Ines Sainz: "Here is your winner, Danny Young!"
~the package returns to the image of the mask over Dannys head~
~suddenly the light blue eyes of Danny Young turn the beast like yellow and the camera focuses in on them~
Closure.. (St. Patricks Day Massacre) Mask1t
Song: "I'm everything we need make this scene what it should have been. Remember platinum albums, sold out stadiums, leave it to me.."
~the camera focuses out from the eye and goes back to the skull like features of the face~
Demonic Voice: "I will enter.."
~'Voice of the Voiceless' by Heaven Shall Burn reigns down over the arena as the blood red triangle appears on the X-Tron, the image of the mask then appears behind the triangle with its mouth roaring~
Song: "SEE THEM DIEEEEEEEEE!!!! THEY DIE!!!! A rain of blood should cover our world, stench and decay should be the only thing we sense.."
~a masked figure makes their way out through the curtains as the fans look on, the lights go completely black as only the triangle and skull is shown on the X-Tron to provide lighting, the yellow lights of the eyes are not shining~
Song: "For the weakest of the weak, for the lowest of the low, my voice for the voiceless, my fists for the INNOCENT!"
~the figure presumed to be Danny Young walks down to the ring as a spotlight focuses on him, he climbs into the ring as the fans look on. in the centre of the ring he stops dead in his tracks. He looks at the spotlight and lets out a demonic scream, shattering the spotlight~
Song: "On the edge of a new age, this is still our dogma.."
~the lights are all blacked out as all that can be seen is Danny Young emiting a red glow from around him. The mask forms a sick grin as Danny raises his hand to the masks forehead, he draws a triangle with his index finger and when he is finished the yellow eyes light up and everything returns to normal~

(put this instead of my entrance please)
Back to top Go down

Closure.. (St. Patricks Day Massacre)
Page 1 of 1