X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage With the Show Raider... (St. Patricks Day PPV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Backstage With the Show Raider... (St. Patricks Day PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Backstage With the Show Raider... (St. Patricks Day PPV)   Backstage With the Show Raider... (St. Patricks Day PPV) Empty3/10/2012, 5:22 pm

~Jake Adams is seen in a black leather jacket, black jeans and his Show Raider T-shirt as he holds his newly won LOM briefcase proudly in his hands, raising it up to look at it every few seconds~
~The crowd boos loud as Jake has a big grin on his face as if he plans to cash it in tonight~
~Marc Ellis yelling "Jake" "Jake" is heard as he shows up on the screen~
~He stops Jake Adams in his tracks as Jake seems a little annoyed by it, he gives Marc a stern look, which is noticed by Ellis as he responds~
Marc: "First of all Jake I'm very sorry to interrupt you but congratulations on winning the Lord of Mayhem Briefcase! But how and why did you get chance to face Gobeer for the coveted title opportunity providing briefcase?"
~The crowd jeers Jake and his actions from XFW once again as Jake's demeanor is unchanged, still giving Marc Ellis a dirty look. Jake speaks and then finally breaks the silence he has adopted for the past few weeks~
Jake: "First of all I don't need your congratulations!"
~The crowd boos as Ellis looks down and gulps as Jake continues~
Jake: "Why and how did I get the opportunity?? Let me tell you this, when you're as smart and deadly as Jake Adams, and your victim holds a title, not only is your title in jeopardy, your career is in jeopardy! It doesn't matter who you are! You're losing that title to me!"
~The crowd boos as Jake doesn't explain his involvement on XFW with Courtney Day at all and instead, talks gold about his own self. Jake continues to get in the mic, and face, of Marc Ellis~
Jake: "You see, its like a game of chess, and I'm always six steps ahead! I am the MASTER CHESS PLAYER in this industry, and also, THE BEST!"
~The crowd boos once again as Jake rambles on, now, looking at his LOM briefcase~
Jake: "And this, proves that I'm the best!! Who else can say that they beat the only man in XFE history to be a triple crown champion for his Prestigious LOM title?? NO ONE!!!"
~Jake looks at Ellis and pushes him off as his arrogance oozes through the screen. He storms off as the crowd boo, still not knowing what Jake really has been up-to over on XFW involving Courtney Day. Ellis looks down with disappointment as the camera fades~
Back to top Go down

Backstage With the Show Raider... (St. Patricks Day PPV)
Page 1 of 1