X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage Run in... (RP for first show of XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Backstage Run in... (RP for first show of XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Run in... (RP for first show of XFA)   Backstage Run in... (RP for first show of XFA) Empty3/30/2011, 2:59 am

~Jeremy Alsop is seen walking backstage, greeting people as he make his way to the locker room, the crowd cheers him as he smiles~
~Suddenly, his shoulder nudges into the shoulder of another man, with long jet black hair, and a leather jacket, only the back of his head and jacket is seen~
Jeremy: "Hey, watch where you're going man..."
~The man stops and turns around, revealed to be Jake Adams~
~The crowd boos as he takes his sunglasses off, but quickly cheer big time as he gets face to face with Jeremy~
Jake: "It didn't take too long for me to find you crawling around here huh?"
~Jeremy is dead serious as Jake has a rather surprisingly, playful look on his face despite the level of disdain and hatred he has for Jeremy Alsop~
Jake: "Jeremy, you do realize that you're not my boss...anymore."
~The crowd boos as Jake continues to talk trash~
Jake: "Life is a strange ride ain't it...just some months ago you were my boss, dominating everyone and everything, abusing your power all the time, but now, that same old boss is as same as everyone else, you've only got yourself to look out for Jeremy, no one else. You've got no power, you've got nothing...now you're all alone, by yourself...doing not..."
~Jeremy interrupts Jake's rant midway, the crowd cheers him on as the boos for Jake are cut off~
Jeremy: "I've got over a million roaring fans all over the world Jake, alone...Jeremy Alsop is never al..."
~The crowd cheers Jeremy but Jake gives Jeremy a taste of his own medicine as he interrupts him midway~
Jake: "Shut up. Shut the hell up. As a matter of fact don't even bother talking back to me. I don't deserve to have my ears weakened by that screechy, stupid voice of yours. *The crowd goes ooohhh as Jeremy looks ticked* I think its about time you stop running your mouth Jeremy, for the last year or so all you've ever really done is talk talk talk, blah blah blah yippity yappity yap. Enough! Enough of your damn talk..."
~The crowd boos Jake ad the intense confrontation gets even more heated~
Jake: "Give you mouth a rest. And for once, open up your ears and listen. Consider this a ultimatum, when I get around to dealing with you, which I hope, will be soon, you'll have no one to call for help, you'll have nowhere to run or hide, you're gonna have to face the music and you will be destroyed limb by limb, courtesy of the Show Raider, Jake Adams."
~The crowd boos as both Jake and Jeremy's eyes are locked at each others, teeth gritted and fists balled up~
Jake: "But during that waiting time, enjoy your life and your time in XFE as much as possible Kiwi...because when we meet the next time, in that ring, your next destination for your vacation, will be the hospital. Its gonna be a long time coming Jeremy...long time coming."
~The crowd boos Jake as some Jake sucks chants can be heard in the distance~
Jake: "You tried to ruin my career at every step...hell you tried to ruin my life at certain points! Jeremy, you and me have a big problem, and believe me I will solve it for the both of us soon enough, but for now, get out of my damn sight!"
~The audience boos Jake as he pushes Jeremy away with his hand, as he storms off, away from a very, very, angry, Jeremy Alsop~
Jeremy: "Next time, I'm gonna make sure that after I beat you, Jake, I lock you inside a coffin, for good."
~The crowd cheers as the camera zooms in on his face, and fades~
Back to top Go down

Backstage Run in... (RP for first show of XFA)
Page 1 of 1