X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Y2K makes a speech (SPD Massacre)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Y2K makes a speech (SPD Massacre) Empty
PostSubject: Y2K makes a speech (SPD Massacre)   Y2K makes a speech (SPD Massacre) Empty3/15/2009, 12:45 am

~Jill Wagner is backstage with Y2K~
Jill Wagner: "I'm here with the leader of the X-Treme Killing Machines, the Master of Disaster, Y2K. Y2K, you have a cage match, and possibly two tonight, if you win them both, you get a shot at the Extreme Fight Championship. Your thoughts?"
Y2K: "Well Jill, the way I see it, I'm the only one, out of all these men, that have won a championship in X-Force Entertainment, so that's one advantage for me. Second, is that my biggest competitor is sharkman. Even though he's got a few wins on me outside of XFW, I got more. I'm pretty sure I can beat Johnny Groove, and Saint Patrik too. I think I have a pretty good chance."
Jill Wagner: "Will bleeding face and Travo be accompanying you to the ring? Cause that may be a factor during the match."
Y2K: "Yes, they will be with me, but what can they do? It's a cage match. The best they could do, is throw weapons over the cage and into the ring. But, those two can be factors at anything."
Jill Wagner: "How will this effect the Cold Blooded Killers journey to regain the Tag Team Championship?"
Y2K: "Effect?!?! You think this will effect us?!?! You're crazy, Jill! This will change nothing! It will just mean that I will hold both titles at the same time, that is to whoever win tonight's EF Championship match. But we will regain what is rightfully ours."
Jill Wagner: "Oh yes, the Extreme Fight Championship Match. Who is your pick on it?"
Y2K: "I don't really care, I've had history with both of those two, and all I care about, is that they kill each other. And it will be my title shot, when I want, where I want, and when I win both matches tonight, I will become Extreme Fight Champion!"
~Y2K barges off~
Jill Wagner: "Well there you have it guys, Y2K has some strong confidence."
~Y2K comes back on the screen~
Y2K: "Sorry, I forgot my chair." *grabs a chair behind Jill and runs off*
Jill: "Okay, well good luck to every competitor tonight."
~Fades to Black~
Back to top Go down

Y2K makes a speech (SPD Massacre)
Page 1 of 1