X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STB makes a challenge.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

STB makes a challenge. Empty
PostSubject: STB makes a challenge.   STB makes a challenge. Empty8/3/2010, 7:34 pm

~Aerosmith’s Pink begins to play and STB walks out on the ramp on the way to the ring. The fans are booing him loudly. A chant of we want Playboy, we want Playboy starts up~
~STB makes his way to the ring with a wild grin on his face~
~As the chant of we want Playboy starts to die down, another group of fans start chanting we want Argo, we want Argo starts up~
~STB grabs a mic off the announcers’ table and climbs into the ring~
~STB paces around excitedly while waiting on the crowd to get quite so he can speak~
~STB lifts the mic to his mouth and begins to speak~
STB: “Before my match tonight I wanted to come out here and answer the question that’s on everybody’s lips. STB why? Why would you attack the two biggest stars in this company at the same time?”
~STB pauses for a few seconds as a chant of STB sucks starts up~
STB: “The answer is quite simple I wanted to prove that Argo is anything but Unstoppable and that Playboy has gotten soft. After last week, no one can deny either.”
~The crowd starts booing loudly again~
STB: “As far as Argo goes, I told him that I was coming for him and that I would leave him laying in the center of the ring and I did exactly what I said I was going to do. If he has any guts he will sign to face me at Stable Warfare for the World Heavyweight Title.”
~The chant of We want Argo starts up~
STB: “First things first though, tonight I’m on a mission of mercy, I’m going to do whatever it takes to help Playboy get his killer instinct back or I’m going to put him out of his misery.”
Back to top Go down

STB makes a challenge.
Page 1 of 1