X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy makes the challenge...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy makes the challenge... Empty
PostSubject: Playboy makes the challenge...   Playboy makes the challenge... Empty1/10/2010, 9:24 pm

~A camera follows Playboy walking through the backstage area in his Grey suit and the championship belt over his shoulder~
Playboy: "Jack....Jack, where are you? Are you around?"
~Playboy stops by a door, opens it and shouts in~
Playboy: "JACK...YOU IN HERE?"
~No response is heard and Playboy closes the door. He stands there for a few seconds~
Playboy (to himself): "This (censored) has got to end."
~Suddenly, a noise is heard~
Noise: "PSST..."
~Playboy looks around~
Noise: "PSST...."
~Playboy looks around again...no one is around~
Noise: "PSST...down here..."
~Playboy looks to a large plant that is beside the door entry. Playboy moves some leaves and sees a face painted with camouflage~
Playboy: "(Censored)...Morbid, is that you?"
Morbid: "Sssshhhhh...I'm in disguise, remember?"
Playboy: "How long you been behind there?"
Morbid: "Since the crew got here a day and a half ago...I'm soooo hungry!!"
Playboy: "I'll get something from the catering table for you in a second. Have you heard anything?"
Morbid: "I've got a lot of dirt while hiding behind here, but nothing on the mystery man. Have you heard from Jack since last show?"
Playboy: "I was kinda hoping you had."
Morbid: "The last I heard was that he was really close to solving this thing...then he gets taken."
Playboy: "We've got to end this before this gets out of hand."
~The camera follows Playboy away from Morbid to the catering table, where he brings back a couple of sandwiches for Morbid. He stops by the plant again and hands Morbid the sandwiches~
Playboy: "This will be over soon. Come on out and stop hiding. We don't need to find him anymore...I'm bringing him out."
~Playboy continues down the hallway with more determination in his walk. He is stopped by Jill and her camera crew~
Jill Wagner: "Playboy...can I have some comments about Jack's disappearance?"
Playboy: "Jill...you can have my comments in a few seconds, just like everyone else."
~Playboy walks away from Jill. The camera remains still, but turns to follow Playboy walking toward the curtain to the arena. As the fans realize he's coming out, they begin to cheer even before he makes it there. Indestructible by Disturbed begins to play on the PA system and Playboy steps through the curtain. The camera feed turns to inside the arena where Playboy is shown on the stage, flashbulbs flashing as he makes his way to the ring with the crowd emitting a deafening roar~
David Hood: "Listen to Playboy's home crowd paying respect to this superstar!"
Matt Scott: "Playboy's making his way to the ring with determination and he's obviously got something to say. He's not even scheduled to be here tonight."
~Playboy steps into the ring and takes a microphone offered to him from ringside staff~
Playboy: "First things first...you see...I don't understand how I'm not scheduled to perform here in front of my friends...my family...and my neighbors...MY HOME..."
~Playboy pauses for a couple of seconds and the fans erupt in more applause~
Playboy: "But, honestly...that's not why I'm out here. I'm out here because...I've had it. I'm not going to stand here and pretend that I like Jack Power. He and I are not friends...we're not buddy buddy...but we were working together toward getting this mystery man. He gets close...then he, apparently, gets kidnapped."
~Playboy pauses for a couple of seconds~
Playboy: "So this progressed from attacks and accusations...to kidnapping. Well...this is going to end."
~Playboy removes the Heavyweight Championship from his shoulder and holds it in his hand, showing it to the hard camera~
Playboy: "Mystery man...if you have anything at all to do with getting into this ring and wrestling, this is your ultimate goal right here. So I'm going to make you a deal you can't refuse. Everyone backstage here would do anything they could for a chance to hold this belt. You...will be gifted one."
~Playboy pauses for another couple of seconds while the crowd looks on with looks of confusion on their faces~
Playboy: "I have no clue who you are...but next week...just down the road in Toronto...at Chaos 'n' Mayhem...I will walk out to this ring...and put my championship on the line...against YOU. No more games...no more attacks in the darkness and from behind. It'll be face to face...you and I...under all the pay-per-view lights and glamour...for the ultimate prize in sports entertainment. The XFE World Heavyweight Championship."
~Playboy is forced to stop as the crowd applause is too loud. He waits for the noise to die down~
Playboy: "It takes no guts...no bravery...to attack from behind. Do you have what it takes, mystery man? Next week...Toronto, Ontario...Chaos 'N' Mayhem...we find out who you are...if you have the (censored) to do this face to face."
~Playboy drops the mic as Indestructible begins to play again and the crowd erupts in more applause. He acknowledges the fans, leaves the ring and walks back up the ramp. He stops on the stage and holds up the heavyweight championship for one more time before proceeding through the curtain to the backstage area~
Back to top Go down

Playboy makes the challenge...
Page 1 of 1