X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy's challenge to DTJ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy's challenge to DTJ... Empty
PostSubject: Playboy's challenge to DTJ...   Playboy's challenge to DTJ... Empty6/15/2008, 9:02 pm

(The Playboy's entrance music hits, he walks out to the ring and grabs the microphone)

Playboy : Tonight... it's time to avenge my first loss in XFW.

(cheers from the crowd)

Diamond Troy Justice... I made a reference to this after you beat me a while back, and you never had the guts to reply. You walk out here with your Diamond Doll to cause a distraction to your opponents in the ring. Well tonight is the night... you bring her out here tonight... you give her a nice, cushy chair to sit on and watch. But when I beat you tonight, I will be BRINGING.... HER.... HOME! She will wash my dishes... clean my clothes... and satisfy (in a sexy voice) my every need (sneaks a perverted smile while the crowd boos).

Are you confident, Diamond Troy Justice? Show XFW management how confident you are leading their security team, the brown-nosing Justice Force. Put her.... on the line.

(End segment as you see fit - either with me droping the mic and leaving, or DTJ coming out and replying)...

Last edited by DieHard on 6/15/2008, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Playboy's challenge to DTJ...   Playboy's challenge to DTJ... Empty6/15/2008, 9:43 pm

(crowd continues booing, but suddenly the Cops theme blares over the speakers. DTJ walks out with a mic to answer the playboy)

Diamond- "Now Playboy, I think that everyone knows what happened the last time we met in the ring. My Doll left with, no suprise here, ME. Though if you need a refresher course, I know that those long nights alone with nothing but your STD's to comfort you take a toll on your memory. (turns to crowd) This is what happened LAST TIME!"

(clip on tron aires showing DTJ defeating the Playboy)

Diamond- "So if your up for a repeat performance then I welcome the challenge. But, if you plan on playin dirty then i'll have the J-Force right backstage to deal with any, 'misfortunes'."

(walks backstage)

(I left it open, so it could go one of three ways. Either you fight fair and nothing happens. You try and play and the J-Force comes out and beats you. Or the rebels sneak up on the J-Force as I watch in horror on the tron, and you beat me.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Playboy's challenge to DTJ...   Playboy's challenge to DTJ... Empty6/15/2008, 10:02 pm

(DTJ - you advise your crew about the plan, I'll advise mine... this will be a mystery to everyone else except the GMs)
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Playboy's challenge to DTJ...   Playboy's challenge to DTJ... Empty6/16/2008, 4:59 am

(DTJ just asking im in the justice force right cos I did ask to join since it would make sense)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Playboy's challenge to DTJ...   Playboy's challenge to DTJ... Empty6/16/2008, 10:20 am

(You are in my Book. It's DTJ, Pit Viper and You So far.)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playboy's challenge to DTJ...   Playboy's challenge to DTJ... Empty6/16/2008, 5:20 pm

flamy4eva said that he would so that makes four.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Playboy's challenge to DTJ...   Playboy's challenge to DTJ... Empty6/16/2008, 5:25 pm

By the way, Justice Force has their own user group and forums now.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playboy's challenge to DTJ...   Playboy's challenge to DTJ... Empty6/16/2008, 5:41 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playboy's challenge to DTJ...   Playboy's challenge to DTJ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Playboy's challenge to DTJ...
Page 1 of 1