X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Fatty V makes a Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Big Fatty V makes a Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Big Fatty V makes a Challenge   Big Fatty V makes a Challenge Empty3/1/2010, 12:39 am

Again I am sorry I did not get around to this earlier but I am a bad friend I guess...

~A video shows up on the tron and then takes over the image. It has Big Fatty V sitting down at a table with multiple Double Cheeseburgers in front of him. He unwraps and devours one of them before looking up at the camera~
Big Fatty V: "I am seeing and hearing a bunch of people talk about ending Destiny. They talk about beating up Big Cop or removing Pat Booker from the picture and even about taking the tag titles from them but I know the real trick to ending the disease known as Destiny."
~Big Fatty V grabs a Double Cheeseburger and unwraps it~
Big Fatty V: "In order to kill Destiny you have to kill it at the source."
~Big Fatty V takes a huge bite out of it~
Big Fatty V: "That is why I am going to toss out a challenge for St. Patrick Day's Massacre. I want Gobeer 1 on 1 in a Last Man Standing match. That way I can kill the beast once and for all."
~Big Fatty V looks into the camera with a serious look and as the image fades back to the arena he takes another bite out of his Double Cheeseburger~
Back to top Go down

Big Fatty V makes a Challenge
Page 1 of 1