X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STB makes a pitch to Playboy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

STB makes a pitch to Playboy Empty
PostSubject: STB makes a pitch to Playboy   STB makes a pitch to Playboy Empty7/13/2010, 10:42 pm

~As the scene comes up Jill Wagner is outside STB’s locker room with STB~
Jill Wagner: “Tonight you’re in the main event in a tag match facing off with Argo and Malkyto. You’ll be teaming with Playboy who had some interesting comments a few moments ago….”
STB: “Yeah I heard the comments, Jill and to be honest with you, Playboy is one of the few guys in this business that has the right to say what he wants when he wants. But he is wrong. He’s not the best. He may have been the best but not anymore.”
Jill Wagner: “How can you say that, he was World Champion longer than anyone in XFE history?”
STB: “The key word Jill is WAS. Let’s face it though, every since he lost the title to Argo, something has been missing. He knows it more than anyone and he’s scared everyone else knows it too. That’s why he’s out here insulting the one person who might be able to help him get that something back.”
Jill Wagner: “What do you mean by that?”
STB: “What I mean Jill is that I’m offering Playboy the opportunity to get that something back. That something is that confidence, that hitch in your step, that attitude, that intangible that you can’t quite put your finger on. Now the question, Playboy is, are you willing to put your pride to the side, look deep into your soul and know what I’m telling you is the truth and accept my help or are you going to continue to wallow in mediocrity?”
~The camera fades to black as it zooms in on STB’s eyes~
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: STB makes a pitch to Playboy   STB makes a pitch to Playboy Empty7/16/2010, 7:21 pm

Nice promo, dude.

Good response to Playboy's earlier rp.
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: STB makes a pitch to Playboy   STB makes a pitch to Playboy Empty7/17/2010, 1:18 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STB makes a pitch to Playboy   STB makes a pitch to Playboy Empty

Back to top Go down

STB makes a pitch to Playboy
Page 1 of 1