X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STB makes his XFW Debut.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

STB makes his XFW Debut. Empty
PostSubject: STB makes his XFW Debut.   STB makes his XFW Debut. Empty12/28/2009, 12:13 pm

~Jill Wagner is backstage with STB~
Jill Wagner: "STB, tonight you make your official XFW debut in the first round of the Universal-X tournament. What are your thoughts on your move to the XFW and the Universal-X tournament?"
STB: "My thoughts on my move to the XFW, I can't believe it took the Sentinel this long to bring his premiere up and coming star to his premiere show. In the XFA I took the Young Gunz Division, which was non-existent, and shoved it into the forefront of everyone's mind. I made it one of the premier divisions in the XFE. Like it, don't like it, it really doesn't matter, but it's the truth. In the XFW, I will do the same for the Universal-X Title when I become the Universal-X Champion. I will take a division that is dying, put it on my back and take it to the top."
Jill Wagner: "What about your first round opponent, Milo? He is the former Universal-X Champion."
STB: "What about him? He's nothing, he's yesterday's news. I will destroy him and show all of you how easily I will walk through this tournament to become the New Universal-X Champion, because I AM S T B, SIMPLY THE BEST."
Back to top Go down

STB makes his XFW Debut.
Page 1 of 1