X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Da_ones debut

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Da_ones debut Empty
PostSubject: Da_ones debut   Da_ones debut Empty2/6/2010, 4:19 pm

~Black and red mist sprays the arena as a man walks out with a trenchcoat and a mic~
Da_One: "I am Da_one and to let all of you know now, I am not here to make friends, only to make history."
Da_one: "Boo if you want. just know that I am a vet in waning moments. When I leave here you will all know that you needed me."
~The fans begin to boo as Da_one gets ready to leave the ring~
Da_one: "Don't worry you all will praise me........So any of you young punks in the back wants a shot at me lets go."
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Da_ones debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da_ones debut   Da_ones debut Empty2/17/2010, 6:13 pm

~Aerosmith's Pink begins to play and STB makes his way to the ring as the crowd boo's him vehemently~
~Da_one is standing in the center of the ring waiting on STB looking as if he is ready for a fight~
~STB climbs into the ring cautiously with the Universal-X title strapped across his shoulder and a mic in hand~
STB: "Whoa, hold up Da_one. I'm not down here for a fight. I know you didn't come here looking to make friends, I can respect that, I feel the same way. What I am down here for is a business proposition."
~The crowd continues booing and the chant of You Suck starts up~
STB: "My situation is this. I am the newly crowned Universal-X Champion and I would like a little time to celebrate and enjoy my accomplishment. The problem is that some of these idiots in the back are whining to our GM that they deserve a title shot or that they got screwed out of the title or this or that or the other. What it comes down to is that they are trying to ruin my moment."
~The crowd continues to get louder~
~Da_one is standing in the ring with a puzzled look on his face~
STB: "I'm sure you're asking yourself, What does this have to do with me? It has everything to do with you. You see what I'm offering you is an opportunity for you to step in against top flight competition right out of the gate without having to start at the bottom. It is an opportunity for you to prove yourself to our GM and our organization. And it is also an opportunity for you to show the world that these losers don't deserve a title shot and if you are the last one standing that maybe you do."
~The crowd starts chanting LOSER and continues booing~
STB: "So what do you say? Are you in?"
(You're up Da_one or Molten Master)
Back to top Go down
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Da_ones debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da_ones debut   Da_ones debut Empty2/18/2010, 6:07 pm

Da_one: "Let me think on this..........Sure why not. I need some action in this place."
~Da_one holds his hand out to shake the best's hand, with the crowd roaring with boos~
Back to top Go down
Power Gainer

Power Gainer

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Da_ones debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da_ones debut   Da_ones debut Empty2/19/2010, 7:44 am

~Molten's entrance plays. He comes out with a smile~
Molten Master: "What the hell are you thinking? If anyone deserves the first title shot at the Universal-X championship, its me."
~Crowd Cheers~
Molten Master: ""No one else deserves it more than I do. After I plow through you tonight, da_one, your going down next Simply the Best."
~Pyros hit the Ring~
~Da_one and STB bail as Molten Master stands tall on the stage~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Da_ones debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da_ones debut   Da_ones debut Empty

Back to top Go down

Da_ones debut
Page 1 of 1