X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Debut Interview (10/01)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Debut Interview (10/01) Empty
PostSubject: Debut Interview (10/01)   Debut Interview (10/01) Empty9/27/2011, 10:54 am

having probs with how it's coming out
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview (10/01)   Debut Interview (10/01) Empty9/27/2011, 11:46 am

~The Camera opens up on Jaime Ray Newman and Finger of Destruction sitting down in the interview area~
Jaime Ray Newman: “Thank you for coming in today Finger of Destruction, how are you feeling about your recent signing to this great company?”
Finger of Destruction: “It's my pleasure to be here Jaime it gives me a chance to
introduce myself to the fans and to everyone on the roster, signing to this company is amazing and gives me a great chance to make a name for myself.”
Jaime Ray Newman: “It is definitely a great opportunity for a young talented wrestler like yourself, I want you to tell us a bit about yourself, your height and age for example?”
Finger of Destruction: “Well I am 18 years old, 6 foot 4 inches tall and I weigh 12 stone 6 pounds and I have been wrestling since I was 12 years old.”
Jaime Ray Newman: “So you only started wrestling at 12, some might say that is late for getting into wrestling what would you say to those people?”
Finger of Destruction: “Well I don't think it matters when you get into wrestling if I am honest, you could say 12 is a bit late but I look at it terms of work rate and commitment and ever since I decided this was the career for me I have never looked back and I think getting into this company at this age is testament to my commitment.”
Jaime Ray Newman: “That is a great point and I agree fully, next up can you tell us a bit about the type of wrestler you are and what style would you say best describes your talent...”
Finger of Destruction: “I would definitely call myself a technique styled wrestler there is just something about submission moves and making people tap out that excites me, to pin someone is great but to actually push someone to the limit to the point where they have to give up gives me great satisfaction."
Finger of Destruction: "With that in mind I have trained and acquired some deadly and exciting submission moves along with some effective powerful moves to soften up my opponents...”
Jaime Ray Newman: “It takes a lot of patience and commitment to be a master of submission and it seems that you have plenty of both, can you tell us about your personality? Would you consider yourself a good guy who fights with honor or someone who will stoop to any level to win a match?”
Finger of Destruction: “My parents always made sure I grew up with maturity and generosity and this has spilled over to how I apply myself inside the wrong as well as backstage with the other wrestlers, I pride myself on honesty and hard work and would never intentional resort to underhand tactics to win a match."
Finger of Destruction: "I believe the hard work I have put in with all the extra training means I have more then enough skills in my pocket to never have to be dishonest in the ring...”
Jaime Ray Newman: “I have to admire your self belief and honesty but I have seen things in wrestling that change people so it will be interesting to see if you maintain your core beliefs, I think the fans would be interested in the type of outfits they might see you in when you wrestle, can you tell us if you have a certain style?”
Finger of Destruction: “Well I can safely say you won't catch me in skin tight Lycra that is just not my style at all."
~Both Laugh~
Finger of Destruction: "I like to go with Jeans or Shorts when I wrestle with nothing covering my torso, well sometimes I might wear a T-shirt or jacket but not often, I just seem to feel more comfortable in the ring in this clothing and I think you perform better when you feel comfortable...”
Jaime Ray Newman: ”I guess if I had a six pack like yours I would show it off too, I know you have only just joined but is there anyone on the roster currently that you think would make a good opponent for yourself? Or even anyone you may feel would be good to team up with?”
Finger of Destruction: “Well that is something I will have to think about and talk to the management, I definitely won't be calling anyone out to fight I don't like that rash attitude some new wrestler have like they can just walk into a company and take anyone they like down."
Finger of Destruction: "Also while I will never say never teaming up with someone in a tag is something I am not interested in, right now I just want to concentrate on my own career and hopefully into a position where can challenge for the big titles...”
Jaime Ray Newman: “I definitely understand where you are coming from here and I respect that a lot. Well I think we can wrap things up here, Finger of Destruction, thank you for coming in today to give the fans a chance to get to know more about yourself.”
Finger of Destruction: “It was my pleasure Jaime and I hope we can speak again soon hopefully after I pick up my first win on my debut.”
~Both Jaime Ray Newman and Finger of Destruction stand up and shake hands before Finger of Destruction leaves the area and Jaime returns to her seat...~
~The camera returns to the arena to show the crowds mixed reaction with some screaming in excitement and others less enthusiastic about the new arrival~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview (10/01)   Debut Interview (10/01) Empty9/27/2011, 1:41 pm

(Welcome aboard, don't take this rp response personally, but spotted it was an Aggression show rp and your rp fits in with my current 'I hate techs' storyline)

~Worthy is stood in the ring ready to referee the next match, but all of sudden he asks for a mic~
Worthy: "I can't believe the board of directors had the cheek to recommend this puny mortal to the Worthy one because they are foolish enough to claim he is “the next big thing” when it turns out that he is nothing more than another boring submission wrestler who wants to hump peoples leg just like Sluggish did to me last week."
~The crowd chant “you tapped out” towards Worthy~
Worthy: "Shut up worthless parasites as I am too great to tap to a mere mortal like Sluggish."
~the crowd chant Sluggers name~
Worthy: "Yeah chant his name, hell chant this finger guys name too as you fans are clearly idiots who prefer watching MMA wannabe's with their boring submission wrestling instead of a great high flying luchadore like the Worthy one who puts on a show every match he wrestles and that's why this show has a worthy GM like me, so that I can tell you what you want, instead of what you think you want."
~The crowd start chanting “worthless” towards Worthy~
Worthy: "Now lets get on with the next match that hopefully doesn't involve any of that rolling around on the floor crap."
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview (10/01)   Debut Interview (10/01) Empty9/27/2011, 2:06 pm

Nope no problem here, glad my RP can help in your storyline i will think of something for the show after this as a response if that is ok? might just only monetion it somewhere in the rp but will be nice to have that connection.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview (10/01)   Debut Interview (10/01) Empty9/27/2011, 2:09 pm

Yeah go for it although i'm only on Aggression (on screen corrupt heel GM of that show), but your in the young guns division (hence the purple name) so you can appear on both shows, so you could respond on XFW if you wanted to.

Again welcome to the fed and i'm liking your character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview (10/01)   Debut Interview (10/01) Empty

Back to top Go down

Debut Interview (10/01)
Page 1 of 1