X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn makes his XFE debut

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn makes his XFE debut Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn makes his XFE debut   Jay Thorn makes his XFE debut Empty11/9/2009, 9:28 am

~Suddenly the arenas lights go down and only the X-Tron is visible. Suddenly a barrage of machine gun fire is heard through the arena followed by Bullet For My Valentines Hit The Floor beginning to play, signaling a new arrival on the XFE roster. Jay Thorn makes his way to the ring to a mixed and curious reaction from the crowd~
Emmanuelle Chriqui: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, from Helllsinkkiii Finnnlaaaandd, the MURDER CITY MACHINE GUN, JAAAYYY THOOOOORN!"
Jay Thorn: "Well well well...how shocking, a bunch of disrespectful ingrates as an audience. Now, since I didn't get the reception that I deserve, there's only two options. A: You are as blind for talent as those regional company geeks and losers."
~A loud boo erupts around the arena~
Jay Thorn: "Or you simply are as stupid as you look like, which is hard to imagine looking at you, and simply don't know just who I am. Since my talents obviously deserve a much better reception, I guess it's just that our illustrious GM has forgotten to tell you I'm coming to XFE. So allow me to introduce myself, I am Jay Thorn, but you nobodies can call me The Murder City Machine Gun."
~The crowd is trying to boo Thorn out of the building as Jay waits for them to be quiet so he can talk~
Jay Thorn: "Are you finished? Good. Anyway, the real reason I'm out here right now is to address the GM of this fine company and the guys in the back. As I said, I am the most talented and fastest rising star in the world today and a future legend in this business. What that means for all of you jabronies in the back, is that a new era is starting here in the XFE and I WILL be the face of this company. Its just a question of when. So, Mister Sentinel, for the first time in your career, you have a diamond in your hands, don't waste it. I want competition and I know that this brand offers me the best competition in the world. My time starts now so to all the fans and boys in the back; if your with me, this is the ride of a lifetime. If your not, your gonna be left in my feet with the rest of them, because victory is always just a small shock away."
~Jay Thorn goes to leave the ring, surrounded by Hit The Floor, a smattering of boos, some cheers and a certain interest of what he can bring to the ring in his first match with XFE~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn makes his XFE debut   Jay Thorn makes his XFE debut Empty11/9/2009, 1:57 pm

Nice RP you have there.

Also what a coincidence as Worthy's entrance theme was 4 words to choke upon by Bullet for my valentine, so you have good taste in wrestlers and music lol!! (BTW Worthy is dead in XFE).

Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy XFE.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn makes his XFE debut   Jay Thorn makes his XFE debut Empty11/9/2009, 2:56 pm

Thanks man.

I guess its just that talent like Sabin and Bullet just has to be liked, too good not to like lol.

I have a strong feel that I'll enjoy my time wit XFE
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn makes his XFE debut   Jay Thorn makes his XFE debut Empty11/15/2009, 8:39 pm

~As Jay Thorn finishes up and gets ready to leave the ring, Boobinator comes down the ramp and enters the ring with microphone in hand~
Boo: “Jay first of all I would like to welcome you to our company. I’m sure you’ll be a great asset to the company. But I do have a question for you. Why would you come out here and disrespect our great fans by insulting them and calling them names. These people are the reason we are here, if not for them we wouldn’t be here. The fans are more important than you, me, or any other guy in the back. Tonight I hope these fans will let me represent them and teach you a lesson in respect. I’m not promising a win because I know you’re a great wrestler but I do promise to do my best and give these fans the best match I possibly can and maybe just maybe make you realize just how important all these people are.”
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn makes his XFE debut   Jay Thorn makes his XFE debut Empty11/16/2009, 7:07 am

Jay Thorn: "Don't get me wrong Boo, I understand that the fans are the reason that this company is alive. But I don't need to pander and suck up to a bunch of mindless sheep that will come to either see me kick someones face in or see me get my mouth shut, just to get disappointed. I will always entertain the fans with the very best wrestling on this planet and that's why my Machine Gun Army is already building in our fans and as I said; I promise them a ride of a lifetime. But the rest of these marks that are trying boo me out of the XFE are just not worth my time."
~Jay Thorn gets right in Boobinator's face~
Jay Thorn: "As far as your concerned Boo, if management is listening, I think your a good fit to get shut down first."
~Jay Thorn leaves the ring, mic still in hand but half way up the ramp stops and looks at Boobinator~
Jay Thorn: "By the way, I wouldn't worry about teaching me respect for these people, they need to learn respect me first. But if you work hard enough you just might earn a bit of my respect in that ring tonight. But I doubt it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn makes his XFE debut   Jay Thorn makes his XFE debut Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn makes his XFE debut
Page 1 of 1