X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn makes his comeback to XFA after a tough loss, calls out Boobinator 11/28

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn makes his comeback to XFA after a tough loss, calls out Boobinator 11/28 Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn makes his comeback to XFA after a tough loss, calls out Boobinator 11/28   Jay Thorn makes his comeback to XFA after a tough loss, calls out Boobinator 11/28 Empty11/22/2009, 11:23 am

~The sound of machine gun fire followed by Hit The Floor suddenly blasts through the arena, taking the fans to the edges of their seats. A chorus of boos, cheers and rivaling chants of "you got beat" and "you were great" bursts out as Jay Thorn makes his way to the ring, surprisingly smiling from ear to ear, listening to the fans reactions~
Emmanuelle Chriqui: "Ladies and Gentlemen. Please welcome, The Murder City Machine Gun, JAAAAYY THOOORNN."
Jay Thorn: "You know what guys, I'm feeling a shift in the air tonight. Last time I was out here making a point, you people tried to boo me straight out of XFA, but after my match with Boo it seems that the Army has grown exponentially in number, but the marks that don't see my point can still go to hell for all I care. Now, I'll admit, I got robbed in the match and lost, but every single fan watching saw me give a guy with twice the experience all he could handle and then some. If you ask me, we were absolutely the best way to open any XFA show."
~A mixed reaction erupts with fans chanting "We Want Boo" and "You were awesome". Jay listens intently for a while, his trademark smile creeping on his face~
Jay Thorn: "And that brings me to why I'm out here tonight. I know and my Machine Gun Army knows, hell, every single person who saw that match knows that I can kick your ass Boo, so I want a rematch with you. You got my attention last time, but your luck can't last forever. So why don't you drag your ass on out here, lets shake hands, make it official and lets see if you can make it two in a row."
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Jay Thorn makes his comeback to XFA after a tough loss, calls out Boobinator 11/28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn makes his comeback to XFA after a tough loss, calls out Boobinator 11/28   Jay Thorn makes his comeback to XFA after a tough loss, calls out Boobinator 11/28 Empty11/22/2009, 11:33 am

~Suddenly "New Divide" by Linkin Park begins to play as The Sentinel walks out onto the stage with a Mic in hand~
The Sentinel: "Jay, let me officially welcome you to XFA. Now, I have to say, you were impressive in your match last week against Boobinator. But in the end, you lost."
~The Crowd starts chanting 'Loser' at Jay Thorn~
The Sentinel: "Now Jay, I could easily make that rematch happen tonight. Boo could come out here right now and beat you again. But, you're going to have to earn that rematch. So tonight, in that ring, you will be facing a mystery opponent."

Last edited by TheSentinel on 11/25/2009, 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn makes his comeback to XFA after a tough loss, calls out Boobinator 11/28   Jay Thorn makes his comeback to XFA after a tough loss, calls out Boobinator 11/28 Empty11/22/2009, 12:27 pm

~Jay Thorn laughs a bit in the ring and then looks directly at The Sentinel~
Jay Thorn: "You want me to earn the right to give you the best rematch that this generation can offer?"
~Suddenly Jay looks more serious than he has all night~
Jay Thorn: "I didn't come here tonight for some fancy wordplay and to smile to the camera. I came here to fight. So if I have to kick someones face in to get what I want, that's what I'll do."
~Hit The Floor starts to play and Jay leaves the ring. On the way to the back, he doesn't take his eyes of The Sentinel for a second~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn makes his comeback to XFA after a tough loss, calls out Boobinator 11/28   Jay Thorn makes his comeback to XFA after a tough loss, calls out Boobinator 11/28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn makes his comeback to XFA after a tough loss, calls out Boobinator 11/28
Page 1 of 1