X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here he comes....the one and only...tough like steel...DEX022

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Here he comes....the one and only...tough like steel...DEX022 Empty
PostSubject: Here he comes....the one and only...tough like steel...DEX022   Here he comes....the one and only...tough like steel...DEX022 Empty4/23/2008, 4:27 pm

His bare, raw feet touched the wet grass with an almost ancient slowness. The rythym boundlessly staying the same as small plants were crushed. He uttered a deep sigh that could be heard from all over, a sigh that spoke an unknown language to the world. Searching his mind he could still feel the whispers that had bound him to an unbearable fate, one only silenced by full-concentrated meditation. His black eyes searched the land around him, black eyes that were like a black sea that no one could see the bottom of. A mystery with the last page ripped out, a new moon in the black sky, a hiding place no one has breached. Those eyes searched fore the answer to a mystery, the mystery of his existence.One day as he walked he stumbled on borders of a great city,people on the streets were afraid of his black eyes and his proud appearance.Destiny's path lead him to a great building with flashing lights.When he entered the big hall dirty and wearing only his torn pants he saw square object in the center.Crowd spotted him and start yelling:we want the black eyed monster,we want him!Man beside the square object saw his next big managing catch and quickly seized the moment and introduced the new star:Black Eyed Monster standing at 6'4 and weighting 285 pounds.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Here he comes....the one and only...tough like steel...DEX022   Here he comes....the one and only...tough like steel...DEX022 Empty4/23/2008, 10:09 pm

I pretty much didnt get 90percent but i think i got the angle.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Here he comes....the one and only...tough like steel...DEX022   Here he comes....the one and only...tough like steel...DEX022 Empty12/20/2008, 1:56 am

dex022 is the back after his match pacing the floor. With the way his match ended, he needed to let out some frustration. dex022 punches a hole through a door.
the slugger: Hey man, take it easy!
dex022: Easy. Take it Easy! I was just screwed out of my shot at the X-Force Championship because a damn referee decided to take it easy. So don't mind me if I don't take your advice!
the slugger: Jeez man, I mean, it's just a match, you will get another shot.
dex022: Will I? Will I truly get another shot at the only thing that means anything to me?
the slugger: I guess.
dex022: You guess?
The Sentinel walks up to them
"There a problem here?"
dex022: Yeah there is a problem. I want him, in a match, tonight!
the slugger: What! I didn't do anything to you!
"You want to release some anger. Sure, you have your match. Better you take it out on him, than a door. By the way, your paying for that."
The Sentinel walks away as dex022 stares down the slugger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here he comes....the one and only...tough like steel...DEX022   Here he comes....the one and only...tough like steel...DEX022 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here he comes....the one and only...tough like steel...DEX022
Page 1 of 1