X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Girder Steve v Rated OP 7/1/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steelgirdersteve

steelgirdersteve

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Steel Girder Steve v Rated OP 7/1/09 Empty
PostSubject: Steel Girder Steve v Rated OP 7/1/09   Steel Girder Steve v Rated OP 7/1/09 Empty6/23/2009, 9:21 am

~Steel Girder Steve is inspecting the steel work at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The training room foundations have been looking shaky since the X-Force Entertainment wrestlers set up home there and started throwing weights around the room~
~In the training room, alone, is Rated OP. Steel Girder Steve stands watching him throw some capoeira moves in a mirror~
Steve: "Hey, you new in town aren't you? Are those kung fu moves you got there?"
~Rated OP stops spinning and turns to Steel Girder Steve~
Rated OP: "No, not kung fu, its capoeira. I'm from Brazil."
Steve: "You mean that one where you don't hit anybody? Ain't gonna do you much good here amigo!"
~Steel Girder Steve laughs and turns to leave, but Rated OP, slightly hurt at his rude introduction to X-Force Entertainment calls out to stop him~
Rated OP: "Ah..hem. I could always show you what happens when we don't aim to miss!"
~Steel Girder Steve stops in his tracks and turns slowly~
Steve: "Is that a challenge little fella?"
Rated OP does a slight bow: "Yes, I believe it is. I think we shall see each other in the ring tonight, "Amigo", I think you called me."
~Rated OP returns to his training, but Steel Girder Steve doesn't hang around this time, furious to have gotten himself into another fight whilst just walking around the arena~
Back to top Go down

Steel Girder Steve v Rated OP 7/1/09
Page 1 of 1