X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Girder Steve v Molten Master 3/6/09

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steelgirdersteve

steelgirdersteve

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Steel Girder Steve v Molten Master 3/6/09 Empty
PostSubject: Steel Girder Steve v Molten Master 3/6/09   Steel Girder Steve v Molten Master 3/6/09 Empty5/31/2009, 5:50 pm

~The video screens burst into life showing burning sparks from an arc welder handled by a big guy with a welders mask on~
~Cutting the power and removing the visor, Steel Girder Steve faces the camera~
Steve: "Nothing like the smell of fresh steel in the evening, Cleveland!"
~The crowd cheers~
Steve: "Three is a magic number. And tonight, here in Cleveland, I am going to make it three out of three against Molten Master."
~The crowd cheers louder~
Steve: "To hit a man as hard as I do can make him feel like quitting from a simple slap, but it takes a real man to stand toe to toe and trade a blow until he comes to know to quit before a K.O."
~The crowd loves the poetry and cheer themselves into a frenzy~
Steve: "Cleveland, tonight you will witness magic!"
~And with a flip of the visor, Steel Girder Steve revs up the arc welder and sends a dangerous spray of sparks at the camera as it cuts out of focus~
~Molten Master comes out on the stage with a mike in his hands, and comes in the ring striking fear in to the eyes of the audience~
Molten Master: "Steel Girder Steve, you talk a lot. A lot of trash about how you're going to beat me."
Molten Master: "Tonight in Cleveland, I am going to end this pathetic little rivalry that we've had going for the past couple of weeks."
Molten Master: "I will do the unthinkable and make you say the words you would never thought you would say, I QUIT!!!!!"
Molten Master: "You see, quitting is the 1st step in admitting that you're opponent is better than you."
Molten Master: "All this talk is useless without action, all those cheering for you out there are useless because when it comes right down to it, it's all about skill; something you don't have."
Molten Master: "After our match tonight, you'll only have 2 words in your mind; I.......Quit!!!!!!!!!!!"
~He leaves the ring but as he leaves, he thinks about what he just said and kind of stutters. Just then, pyros and fireworks fire as smoke covers Molten Master. When the smoke clears, the crowd is shocked as Molten Master wears a different mask. He walks back backstage without any doubts as his music plays~
David Hood: "What have we just seen, perhaps Molten Master has a soft side but who knows........only time will tell."
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Steel Girder Steve v Molten Master 3/6/09   Steel Girder Steve v Molten Master 3/6/09 Empty6/1/2009, 3:42 am

Very nice, I like your style a lot!
Back to top Go down
Power Gainer

Power Gainer

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Steel Girder Steve v Molten Master 3/6/09   Steel Girder Steve v Molten Master 3/6/09 Empty6/1/2009, 9:31 pm

I also liked that,very good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Girder Steve v Molten Master 3/6/09   Steel Girder Steve v Molten Master 3/6/09 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steel Girder Steve v Molten Master 3/6/09
Page 1 of 1