X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Molten Master vs. Steel Girder Steve-I Quit!(06-03-09)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Power Gainer

Power Gainer

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Molten Master vs. Steel Girder Steve-I Quit!(06-03-09) Empty
PostSubject: Molten Master vs. Steel Girder Steve-I Quit!(06-03-09)   Molten Master vs. Steel Girder Steve-I Quit!(06-03-09) Empty6/1/2009, 7:24 am

Molten Master comes out with a mike in his hands,and comes in the ring striking fear in to the eyes of the audience.

" Steel Girder Steve,you talk a lot.A lot of trash about how you're going to beat me."

"Tonight in Cleveland,I am going to end this pathetic little rivalry that we've been going at for weeks now."

"I will do the unthinkable and make you say then words you would never thought you had to say,I QUIT!!!!!"

"You see,quitting is the 1st step in admitting that you're opponent is better than you."

"All this talk is useless without action,all those cheering for you out there are useless because when it comes right down to it,it's all about skill;something you don't have."

"After our match tonight,you'll only have 2 words in your mind;I.......Quit!!!!!!!!!!!"

He leaves the ring but as he leaves,he thinks about what he just said and kind of stutters.Just then,pyros and fireworks fire as smoke covers Molten Master.When the smoke clears,the crowd is shocked as Molten Master wears a different mask.He walks back backstage without any doubts as his music plays.

Announcer:
"What have we just seen,perhaps Molten Master has a soft side but who knows........only time will tell."
Back to top Go down
steelgirdersteve

steelgirdersteve

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Molten Master vs. Steel Girder Steve-I Quit!(06-03-09)   Molten Master vs. Steel Girder Steve-I Quit!(06-03-09) Empty6/1/2009, 3:22 pm

nice one brother, think you gonna whoop me though, my sub stats are very poor!!
Back to top Go down
Power Gainer

Power Gainer

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Molten Master vs. Steel Girder Steve-I Quit!(06-03-09)   Molten Master vs. Steel Girder Steve-I Quit!(06-03-09) Empty6/1/2009, 9:29 pm

Well,I look forward to fighting(and beating) you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molten Master vs. Steel Girder Steve-I Quit!(06-03-09)   Molten Master vs. Steel Girder Steve-I Quit!(06-03-09) Empty

Back to top Go down

Molten Master vs. Steel Girder Steve-I Quit!(06-03-09)
Page 1 of 1