X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STB vs. Molten Master 3-3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

STB vs. Molten Master 3-3 Empty
PostSubject: STB vs. Molten Master 3-3   STB vs. Molten Master 3-3 Empty3/1/2010, 1:07 pm

~Aerosmith's Pink begins to play and STB makes his way to the ring with da_one at his side amidst thunderous boos from the crowd~
~As they enter the ring the chant of You Suck starts up~
~STB appears to not even notice he looks very intense and focused~
~As the crowd settles down STB begins to speak~
STB: "Later tonight, our glorious GM in his infinite wisdom has decided that I will defend my Universal-X Championship. Not only will I have to defend it. I will have to face off against an undeserving opponent. A man that was defeated by Gobeer in the tournament, a man who cheated his way past my partner here last week, and his name is Molten Master. What has he done to deserve a shot at my title, the answer to that is he has begged, pleaded, pissed, and moaned to our GM about how he should be the champion and he wants another shot. So here it is Molten Master, here is your chance. Here is the chance for you to get the holy living hell beat out of you, so you never even look my way again."
~The crowd continues to boo and starts to chant Molten Master's name~
STB: "As for as the PPV goes, our great leader hasn’t even informed me who I will be facing yet…….”
(Sentinel Your Up)

Last edited by bteam1999 on 3/2/2010, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: STB vs. Molten Master 3-3   STB vs. Molten Master 3-3 Empty3/1/2010, 1:50 pm

~"New Divide" by Linkin Park begins to play as The Sentinel makes his way out onto the stage with a mic in hand~
The Sentinel: "I'm glad you think I'm a great leader. Makes me feel good."
~The Sentinel walks back and forth on the stage before speaking again~
The Sentinel: "You know, STB, ever since you came to XFE, you've been a pain in my backside. Back to when you were in the Young Gunz to now as the Universal-X Champion, you've always found a way to cause trouble for me."
~The Sentinel walks around some more~
The Sentinel: "So you want to know who you're facing at Saint Patrick's Day Massacre. Well after thinking it over I've decided to put you in a match with someone that has also caused me some trouble in the past. Someone, like you, is also a Champion. Of course that could change for you after tonight, but still."
~The Crowd is on the edge of their seats, waiting to hear who the opponent is~
The Sentinel: "So, two weeks from tonight, you will be facing Killswitch Overdrive one on one."
~The Crowd cheers loudly as The Sentinel waits for a response~

(Your turn)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male

PostSubject: Re: STB vs. Molten Master 3-3   STB vs. Molten Master 3-3 Empty3/1/2010, 6:15 pm

~STB is standing in the ring with a dumb look on his face in stunned silence~
~Finally as the crowd dies down, da_one whispers something into STB's ear~
~STB seems to be regaining his composure and begins to speak~
STB: “So what you’re telling me, is that I will be facing off with Killswitch Overdrive in a Universal-X Champion vs. Extreme Fight Champion match up to decide which title reigns supreme over the other. That my title will be safe and I won’t have to defend it.”
~STB pauses as the wheels in his head begin to turn and a look of confidence can visibly be seen returning to his face~
STB: “I think I can live with that. As a matter of fact I think that you have come up with an excellent idea."
~da_one starts patting STB on the back encouraging him~
~The fans start cheering again~
(Sentinel anything to add?)

Last edited by bteam1999 on 3/2/2010, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: STB vs. Molten Master 3-3   STB vs. Molten Master 3-3 Empty3/1/2010, 6:22 pm

The Sentinel: "That's right. I'm glad you like my idea. I know how much you adore that title and well, I figure sooner or later, someone will take it from you. So I thought, what better way for you to test your skills, then to represent XFW in a little Brand Supremacy."

(Up to you, I'll let you finish it)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male

PostSubject: Re: STB vs. Molten Master 3-3   STB vs. Molten Master 3-3 Empty3/1/2010, 6:46 pm

~The chant of XFW starts up~
STB: “I don’t know about brand supremacy, but I will prove that I am better than Killswitch Overdue by beating him within an inch of his life because I’m S…………T…………B……….Simply the Best."
~Aerosmith’s Pink begins to play as STB exits the ring with da_one at his side, as they make their way up the ramp STB has a sly grin on his face~
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male

PostSubject: Re: STB vs. Molten Master 3-3   STB vs. Molten Master 3-3 Empty3/2/2010, 11:15 pm

Edited to add da_one to my RP. He asked me to include him in mine this week I hope it isn't too late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STB vs. Molten Master 3-3   STB vs. Molten Master 3-3 Empty

Back to top Go down

STB vs. Molten Master 3-3
Page 1 of 1