X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Molten Master Breaks Ground Zero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Power Gainer

Power Gainer

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Molten Master Breaks Ground Zero Empty
PostSubject: Molten Master Breaks Ground Zero   Molten Master Breaks Ground Zero Empty7/12/2009, 9:32 pm

~After losing and losing, Molten Master comes out talks about how he has been losing throughout the weeks and how he has been "cheated". He eventually talks about his current opponent, The Sentinel~
Molten Master: "This time, I won't hold back. No mercy! And let me tell you.........."
~Molten Master breaks down to the ground holding his head in pain, voices in his head, revenge, honor, his father; these things were floating in his mind~
~Molten Master snaps and throws lightning on the corners of the ring, setting fire to the corners as Molten Master disappears in the confusion~
David Hood: "What have we just witnessed, is something wrong with Molten Master?, how will this affect his match later on?"
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Molten Master Breaks Ground Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molten Master Breaks Ground Zero   Molten Master Breaks Ground Zero Empty7/12/2009, 11:17 pm

I'll edit it to make it fit. Storyline wise, I'm not the GM of XFW right now, TheDominator is.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

Molten Master Breaks Ground Zero
Page 1 of 1