X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP for 12-5 STB & Playtime vs. Rated OP & Steel Girder Steve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

RP for 12-5 STB & Playtime vs. Rated OP & Steel Girder Steve Empty
PostSubject: RP for 12-5 STB & Playtime vs. Rated OP & Steel Girder Steve   RP for 12-5 STB & Playtime vs. Rated OP & Steel Girder Steve Empty12/3/2009, 10:48 pm

~As Aerosmith’s Pink begins to play, STB makes his way to ring. He is wearing his trademark pink tights and pink boots with the Young Gunz Title around his waist. As he enters the ring with mic in hand, the crowd is booing loudly~
STB: “Settle down, settle down, I know you are glad to see me, but you’re going to have to shut up I’ve got something to say.”
~The crowd continues to boo and starts chanting Loser, Loser, Loser~
STB: “ First off, it seems that I need a new #1 contender for my Young Gunz Title since I obliterated the last one. I noticed he’s not on the card tonight, it would surprise me if he shows his face in the XFE again. Surely the Sentinel can find me a more deserving contender than that. What do you say Mr. GM?”
~ The crowd’s chants get louder Loser, Loser, Loser~
STB: “I know, I know you love me. I’m sure that’s why The Sentinel in his infinite wisdom placed me in a Tag Team Match tonight. My partner is Playtime, the man I beat half to death in my debut. He got very lucky tonight, I mean he is my partner and he might just be able to kick back and learn something instead of picking his teeth up off the mat. Our opponents are Rated Opee and Steel Girder Steve. Rated Opee, I can’t believe you have the guts to show your face after your last two outings. Need I remind you of the ass whipping you took from me two weeks ago. That’s bad enough, but last week you actually got beat by my partner and let’s face it he doesn’t win very many matches. That’s got to be quite embarrassing. Then again maybe not, from what I can see you don’t win many matches either. As far as you go Steel Girder Steve, I don’t know a whole lot about you, but I guess we’ll find out if you’re as big a loser as your partner, I’m guessing Yes.”
~STB begins to exit the ring then hesitates~
STB: “I almost forgot, I’m glad you had the privilege to see me tonight and I will not be signing autographs after the show, because I’m S T B, Simply The Best.”
~Aerosmith’s Pink begins to play and STB exits the ring holding the Young Gunz Title above his head~

Sentinel, Rated OP, Steel Girder Steve, or Playtime feel free to jump in here where ever.
Back to top Go down

RP for 12-5 STB & Playtime vs. Rated OP & Steel Girder Steve
Page 1 of 1