X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Speech... (AoN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

The Final Speech... (AoN) Empty
PostSubject: The Final Speech... (AoN)   The Final Speech... (AoN) Empty9/29/2011, 1:56 pm

~The Camera opens up on John Deep in his locker room~
John Deep: "This is the final moment, my final speech as just John Deep. After tonight I'm going to win the Universal_X Championship, I will be known as THE CHAMP!"
~The Crowd starts to boo~
John Deep: "And believe me when I say I'm going to be THE CHAMP!"
~The Crowd boo as John Deep walks over to a chair~
John Deep: "Last week when me and Fabulous, no wait. Last week when Mr Fabulous cost me our tag team match. Yes that's right I saved him from "Crippler Lock", "Guillotine Choke" but when I locked the Ankle Lock on Pitbull and almost had him tap out, he doe nothing to block Vince Noir from me. He doesn't help me when Vince locked me in The "Hitcher Twist" and the only reason I tapped out was to make sure I will be 100% tonight. This is the biggest match in my career. Even bigger than my match with ah...ah...Vodka, or whatever for the Young Gunz Championship, bigger then my tag team match with Argo against Destiny at Unsolitary Confinement."
~The Crowd cheers~
John Deep: "Bigger than the Submission IT Match at Super Force III, because tonight I'm going to hit the Deep Bomb, cover Pitbull to win The Universal-X Championship."
~The Crowd has mixed reaction~
John Deep: "So, Joel I hope you're ready because I'm taking your championship home tonight!"
~The Crowd cheers as the scene closes~
Back to top Go down

The Final Speech... (AoN)
Page 1 of 1