X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the final match!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

the final match! Empty
PostSubject: the final match!   the final match! Empty6/10/2010, 1:09 am

~Plin is standing in the ring wearing his wrestling gear right before his match with kso~
Plin: "Well the time has come yet again tonight not only do I get to end the career of slugger once and for all, no comeback anymore, no more stupid petitions, no more people trying to get him back. But I get to end the career of that idiot killswitch overdrive oh how sweet that is. Tonight kso you will step in the ring with me and I will end his time here in xfe. Much like sisky did to you last week im going to destory you! so say your goodbye becuase tonight it ends!"
~"Till I Collapse" by Eminem plays as Killswitch Overdrive is standing on the stage with a microphone in his hand~
KSO: "So Plin, you think you can end 2 careers in a night, I pretty sure that is impossible. Anyways all this (Censored) you've been saying tonight, I have a little speech myself. By the greatest white rapper ever, Eminem."
~Killswitch Pauses for a moment~
KSO: "I'm not afraid, to take a stand. Everybody, come take my hand. We walk this road together, through the
storm. Whatever weather, cold or warm. Just to know that you're not alone, holla if you feel like you've been down the same road!"
~Plin gets a confused look on his face~
KSO: "And now, my speech..."
KSO: "Plin, you think your the biggest guy in X-Force Entertainment, But what the fans don't know is that you just got out of Containment Forbeing the biggest looser all day long Fans still don't know that you like to wear a thong
You say your gunna end mine and Sluggers career But we can't wait to kick you right in the rear We've been here so long, we still will be a success So go home in your basement, and put back on your dress You are the biggest poser we have ever known So how bout you bow down on the Slugger Killswitch Throne Now you ready, because Ima beat your butt down Until you learn that Aggression is our town!"
~Plin with a confused and angry look on his face~
Plin: "Really? Really killswitch? that's all you got some made up liars and some (Censored) rhymes you gonna have to do better then that if you going to psych me out because I know I'm going to end your career tonight. and nothing you
say can change it. So say your goodbyes because tonight will be the last time you step into an xfe arena without a ticket!"
~Killswitch pauses for a slight moment~
KSO: "Plin you think I'm trying to psych you out I'm just letting you know, what I'm all about I'm not trying to intimidate you, you thing I'm mad Comon, I could easily make really sad I'm just showing you I mean business, thats it So how bout you go back, give up and quit."
~A beats starts playing with Killswitch starting to get the fans into it~
KSO: "Plin, I can do this rhyme thing all the time Why, cause unlike you, I'm in my prime Plin, I've never seen anyone as bad as you I'm gunna mess you up cause you messed with my crew You put Slugger into almost retirement Cause unlike you, I'm 100 percent Ready, to beat your butt down in front of these peeps Why, you them all the chills and creeps
Plin, you scare all the fans that are children That's why I'm gunna beat your butt over and over again Man I'm Killswitch Over-drive I have one question for you, can you survive."
~Plin gets a confused look on his face~
Plin: "Ahh..."
KSO: "Hey Plin, I'm not done, so before you say a word I'm pretty sure you don't know the news I heard I have a message from Jesus, he has it for you You look like a mentally disabled Kangaroo You think your so cool acting all big a tough But you still ain't good enough For me, cause I'm gunna show you tonight That I may not be the biggest, but I'll still put up a fight I'm gunna get slugger back, whatever it takes Even if I have to raise the stakes I'm gunna put my career on the line Why did I do that, cause this match is mine!"
~Killswitch Overdrive drops the mic and walks towards the ring getting ready for the match~
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

the final match! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the final match!   the final match! Empty6/10/2010, 6:59 pm

Joint effort, lyrics by KSO
Back to top Go down

the final match!
Page 1 of 1