X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoF going strong (Final XFA)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

SoF going strong (Final XFA) Empty
PostSubject: SoF going strong (Final XFA)   SoF going strong (Final XFA) Empty12/2/2010, 7:14 am

Part 1-----
~The camera cuts backstage where Booinator, Preach, Drew "Rich" Richard, Wodka, Jay and Pitbull are seen walking out of the State of Flux locker room. Shouting and loud bangs can be heard to the hallway. As the brothers lock the door behind them, damping the sounds a bit and are about to walk away Jaime Ray Newman runs up to the scene~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Guys, what's going on here?"
~Pitbull looks at Jaime with a look of worry~
Pitbull: "The boss is not happy with the results of Worlds Collide. And trust me, that's not good for absolutely anyone."
~Jaime looks at the locker room door and is startled by a loud bang as something is thrown at the door on the inside. She then looks at Pitbull~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Can you give me anything, Joel?"
Pitbull: "You already have my phone number and hotel room key. Comments you'll get when everyone else does."
~State of Flux walk off, headed towards the ring~

Part 2---------------

~State of Flux step out onto the stage, standing in unison~
Brandon Routh: "Well, State of Flux was headed out to the ring. Their here and I guess they have something to say."
Reggie Miller: "Unless what the brothers implied is true, the only win for the team at Worlds Collide was D.A.S retaining the tag titles. That means the team is not exactly as strong as they said they would be."
~State of Flux get a mic from ringside and step into the ring~
Jay Thorn: "Worlds Collide was a night that State of Flux would rather forget. While we did retain these Tag Titles, we failed in regaining the Extreme Fight Title and the let's be honest, while change is necessary in this company, Argo being the World Champion will only kill this company."
~The crowd boos at the shot at Argo and start chanting for him~
Jay Thorn: "Yeah, mister miracle man. Whoop-de-frickin-dooo..... Shut up!"
~The crowd boos at Jay now, who seems to be getting more and more angry~
Jay Thorn: "Oh please! Now you wanna boo me for telling it like it is? I tell the bad guys they suck and I'm the biggest hero on the planet and when I tell a guy like Argo who will kiss anyone's ass just to be accepted, that he sucks and now I'm the worst person on the planet?"
~The crowd keep booing Jay and chant "You Suck"~
Jay Thorn: "Hypocrisy will never fly. In case anyone thinks that I'm gonna say that Argo is a great champion just to get a couple of cheers, you got another thing coming."
~The boos are starting to block his voice and Jay looks bored with the fans and gives the mic to Pitbull~
Pitbull: "You know what, that's you're right to boo us. But whether anyone likes it or not, it's the truth."
~The crowd is now booing Pitbull for continuing. Pitbull looks disappointed in the fans~
Pitbull: "Whatever. State of Flux is washing it's hands off the sinking ship. As long as XFW has Destiny in the managements back pocket and as long as they have a champion who just does and says the same thing over and over and over again, that show will go down. So from now on, we are going to focus on and control XFA."
~The crowd calms down a bit but are still booing the group as the look into sea of fans~
Pitbull: "Now, for us to run this show, first off we need to gain back the Extreme Fight Title. A title we would have if it wasn't for that little (censored), Amber Destiny! Now Amber, I would love to rip you're ankle off with the Crippler and then take your arm off with the Massacre. But there's one guy who might have a bit more animosity towards you and that big tube of lard that acts like he's a champion. The only champion he will ever truly be is the champion of a local eating competition. But, you know what, let's have the true champion talk. Booinator...."
~Pitbull hands the mic to Booinator~
Booinator: "Big Fatty V needed Amber to save his wide ass at Worlds Collide. It's because he knows, just like Amber knows, just like Pat knows, just like Bosero knows.... And after the Elimination Chamber Gobeer knows that it is not his destiny to hold the gold. It is none of their destinies and they know that if they were to defend those titles straight up.... they would lose them. Just like they lose any other straight up matches."
~The crowd boos, chanting "You got beat"~
Booinator: "I did not get beat, I got screwed by Destiny. Just like our boss got screwed over in the Elimination Chamber. But we are here tonight to tell everyone that from this day forward, State of Flux is running XFA and from this day forward... Nobody will ever screw us over again."
~As the fans boo, Booinator drops the mic and the group proceed up the ramp to the back~

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 12/4/2010, 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: SoF going strong (Final XFA)   SoF going strong (Final XFA) Empty12/4/2010, 5:09 am

Okay, this one should be finished
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: SoF going strong (Final XFA)   SoF going strong (Final XFA) Empty12/4/2010, 5:51 am

Why don't you like me /cry...

Just messin
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: SoF going strong (Final XFA)   SoF going strong (Final XFA) Empty12/4/2010, 5:54 am

It's just a general disliking for people who are too clean Wink
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
SoF going strong (Final XFA) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: SoF going strong (Final XFA)   SoF going strong (Final XFA) Empty12/4/2010, 6:49 am

You're killing me with this boss stuff
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: SoF going strong (Final XFA)   SoF going strong (Final XFA) Empty12/4/2010, 6:56 am

I know... It's killing us as well, the boss was supposed to be revealed two PPV's ago in the original plans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: SoF going strong (Final XFA)   SoF going strong (Final XFA) Empty12/4/2010, 11:08 am

Still your leaving hints each time which is keeping people on the edge of there seats and also getting there brain going as we know due to your RP's about Elimination Chamber match that someone in that match is the boss.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: SoF going strong (Final XFA)   SoF going strong (Final XFA) Empty12/4/2010, 12:14 pm

Exactly, we're keeping it out there and throwing hints out so that when it's the right time it'll make maximum impact to reveal him.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: SoF going strong (Final XFA)   SoF going strong (Final XFA) Empty12/4/2010, 12:16 pm

I think it's a great idea and keep up the good work as even I didn't know who it was until I found out in the GM board.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: SoF going strong (Final XFA)   SoF going strong (Final XFA) Empty12/4/2010, 12:21 pm

We'll try Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: SoF going strong (Final XFA)   SoF going strong (Final XFA) Empty12/4/2010, 4:51 pm

hehe nice one Smile
Would be funny if the Boss was Cryl now wouldnt it Wink
Split personallity would just fit perfectly lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoF going strong (Final XFA)   SoF going strong (Final XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

SoF going strong (Final XFA)
Page 1 of 1