X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

final promo ever? (xfa 13/3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

final promo ever? (xfa 13/3) Empty
PostSubject: final promo ever? (xfa 13/3)   final promo ever? (xfa 13/3) Empty3/10/2010, 3:49 am

~Rooftops by Lost Prophets begins to blast over the arena as the crowd erupts in cheers as slugger makes his way down to the ring posing for pics and high fiving the fans~
~Slugger stands in the ring just looking around soaking in the atmosphere~
Slugger: "Wow what a crowd I mean come on you guys are great *crowd cheer even louder* I can't believe I'm about to say this but as sad as it maybe this might be the very last time I get to address you fans as a member of xfe because in 4 days at saints patrick's day massacre I will go in easily my toughest match ever in my career not because I'm versing Plin but because I have so much on the line not only will I lose once again to Plin but my career my life will end that night and I will be out of a job one I love, one I've given my entire adult life to. but that doesn't matter no. all that matters is that once again I'm gonna walk into an xfe ppv and steal the show!! *the crowd goes crazy at the anticipation of sluggers match at the ppv*
~Plin then appears on the Triton-tron*
Plin: "Slugger that was some very touching stuff *wipes a fake tear away from his eyes* seriously my hearts crying for you. and I totally agree with you because tonight is the last time you will ever make another promo again because I'm ending your career in 4 days and after that mine can final begin because right here tonight I'm putting my name in the hunt for the Aggression title."
Slugger: "Wow big words there Plin are sure you got enough skill to back it up because what have you actually down here in xfe except from beat up some guys using cheap shots from behind and gang up on people? exactly nothing! so how about you come down here and say to my face that your gonna end my career in 4 days."
~slugger takes his top off and throws it into the crowd and waits for Plin to come down to the ring~
Plin: "Nice try slugger but you and I both now that The Sentinel has imposed a no physical contact law until the ppv so as much as I'd like to come there and pay you back for that little stunt you pulled last week I can't or I would be disqualified from our match which would also mean I would have to retire.."
~crowd start chanting punch slugger punch slugger showing how much that want Plin to retire and not slugger~
Slugger: "Hear that Plin everyone wants you to come down here and hit me so come on Plin one free punch for you come on!!."
Plin: "Slugger unlike you I don't give a (Censored) about what these fans want I don't care about anyone in this business from the fans to you or the other wrestlers. I'm here to fight and earn my money that the bottom line. and I don't care what you say about that because I have a match to prepare for see you at ppv slugger."
~Plin leaves the screen as it goes black~
~rooftops by Lost Prophets begins to play as slugger makes his way into the back to get ready for his match with kangjagal later on that night~
Back to top Go down

final promo ever? (xfa 13/3)
Page 1 of 1