X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Countdown...

Go down 
+2
Pitbull
John Deep
6 posters
AuthorMessage
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Final Countdown... Empty
PostSubject: Final Countdown...   Final Countdown... Empty3/25/2011, 6:12 am

~John Deep is standing in the middle of the ring, he's wearing black T-Shirt with white on chest "You wanna Deep Trouble ?" and black shine glasses. He takes the microphone~
John Deep: "The final countdown has begin. Only 4 weeks to the biggest PPV in XFE, Super Force!"
~The crowd cheers~
John Deep: "I want to do something special, something that everybody will remember it for a long, long time. Vince you know it's about you. You must know that I want you at Super Force. I don't want it to be single one fall match. Last time when we face each other, you win again."
~The crowd has different reactions, some of them boo and some of them cheers~
John Deep: "I come to XFW roster with only one order, it's Universal-X CHAMPIONSHIP!"
~The crowd cheers again~
John Deep: "You may say that I talk much and do nothing. Every time I face Vince I lost, so you maybe think how I want to beat Da_One ? It's simple by DEEP TROUBLE!!"
~As The Crowd cheers, John Deep is to go backstage, but he back to the ring for a second~
John Deep: "And for you Vince..."
~John Deep take off his shine glasses~
John Deep: "Watch your back, because Final Countdown began!"
~Music starts to play as John Deep is heading backstage. The Crowd is still cheers~
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Final Countdown... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Countdown...   Final Countdown... Empty3/25/2011, 6:23 am

~Suddenly "Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play as Pitbull makes his way out in wrestling gear~
Pitbull: "Pump the brakes there hotshot. You think you're in line for a shot at Da_One?"
~Pitbull looks dead serious as he walks right up to John Deep~
Pitbull: "Now, you may have been on XFW longer than me and you may call yourself the 'Submission Master', but the last time you and me saw each other, I made your ass tap."
~The crowd cheers as it seems that a fight is about to break out~
Pitbull: "Everyone in this division thinks their so hot at submission wrestling? I'm the one true submission master here and I will be going to Super Force. If you or Vince think you can keep me off the card...well, it's your funeral."
~Pitbull looks John eye to eye~
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

Final Countdown... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Countdown...   Final Countdown... Empty3/25/2011, 9:23 pm

John Deep: "The strong words, but remember something, from last time we face each other I learn a lot."
~John Deep gives his glasses to little boy in crowd~
John Deep: "I bored of talking, don't you?"
~John Deep takes off T-shirt and throw it to the crowd~
John Deep: "Show me what you got."
(Anybody wants to step up ?)
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Final Countdown... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Countdown...   Final Countdown... Empty3/26/2011, 8:31 pm

Last edited by vince noir on 3/27/2011, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Final Countdown... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Countdown...   Final Countdown... Empty3/27/2011, 12:08 pm

I didn't agree to this, I don't want to hurt pirbull, he and jay are are buddies of mine in the rp's/ shows
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male

Final Countdown... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Countdown...   Final Countdown... Empty3/27/2011, 3:15 pm

ok thats cool ill get rid of it sorry just put something together
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male

Final Countdown... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Countdown...   Final Countdown... Empty3/27/2011, 3:37 pm

~The arena goes dark and all of a sudden Vince Noir's music starts up. Both Pitbull and Deep turn their attention to the entrance ramp. Vince walks out with mic in hand~
Vince Noir: "Alright. What do we have here? Looks like two berks to me."
~The crowd just laughs~
Vince Noir: "So Deep you want me at Super Force? Okay I can work with that but if you lose again I'M done with you. You see Deep I'm tired of coming out and beating you down but it's been fun. I'm ready to move on and put the Universal-X belt around my waist."
~Pitbull is just staring down Vince clinching his mic like hes ready to pounce~
Vince Noir: "And for you Pitbull you come out here on your first show and your wanting the belt to well step in line the back of it chump."
~Pitbull acts like hes going to come after Vince~
Vince Noir: "I would not do that if I were you."
~As Vince brings a baseball bat out he had hidden behind him~
Vince Noir: "You see this I knew you both would try something so I brought this out to help you not to. You see you guys think your ready to face DA_One and take his belt I don't think so."
~Vince starts to walk closer to both Pitbull and Deep and they both back up~
Vince Noir: "You two have no clue what your up against. Calling yourselves the submission masters WOW good for you guys but Deep you know what it means to step in the ring with me."
~The crowd starts to chant Deep taped out Deep taped out~
Vince Noir: "See even the fans know."

Last edited by vince noir on 3/31/2011, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Final Countdown... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Countdown...   Final Countdown... Empty3/28/2011, 6:14 am

~Pitbull brings his mic up as Vince keeps advancing~
Pitbull: "Yeah, well you know what Vince? I didn't tap out. You want a history lesson?"
~The crowd quiets down as the three stand together looking at each other~
Pitbull: "First off, I'm a two time tag team champion, which is two titles more than you've ever held, Vince."
~Vince looks like he's about to swing his bat at Pitbull~
Pitbull: "Second, I've beat John here before and can do it again. And third, and this part is really important, I'm someone who everyone knows will deliver every time. Which is why I'm on every Pay Per View card and you two nimrods are on none."
~Now both men look like they want to pounce on Pitbull~
Pitbull: "So the way I see it, there are only two options here. One, we see again why I'm a former champion and you two are not when I beat both your monkey asses and become the number one contender."
~The situation seems to be about to explode as Pitbull continues~
Pitbull: "Or two, we have ourselves a little four way at Super Force. Ultimate Submission rules. You two ladies up for that?"
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

Final Countdown... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Countdown...   Final Countdown... Empty3/28/2011, 4:14 pm

~John Deep looks at Vince, then looks at Pitbull. The Crowd are excited~
John Deep: "You want some? You GOT IT!"
~The Crowd cheers~

(Vince)
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male

Final Countdown... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Countdown...   Final Countdown... Empty3/28/2011, 6:29 pm

Ok GUYS next time lets chat a little bit before we do this RP next time so we ALL are on the right page. Get my drift

Vince Noir: "Okay Pitbull you can take your history lesson and shove it. I don't care what you did in the past this is now and you both will not stand in my way of the belt."
~The crowd goes wild chanting Vince's name~
Vince Noir: "Alright. With your name calling I think your a little scared of me and Deep. And also to your little challenge at Super Force I'll do it little man."
~The crowd just erupts after what Vince had just said chanting his name over and over again~
~Vince Steps closer to Pitbull and Deep with bat in hand~

Take it away for who ever wants to...
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Final Countdown... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Countdown...   Final Countdown... Empty3/28/2011, 8:08 pm

Voice: "Gentlemen!"
~Courtney Day walks out onto the stage with a mic~
Courtney Day: "Gentlemen, I like your idea. But as the Official Representative for the Board of Directors, I'm running XFW right now, and I make the matches."
~Courtney Day pauses as The Crowd Cheers~
Courtney Day: "But here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to take your idea and improve it. At Super Force III. Da_one will defend his Universal-X Championship against John Deep, Vince Noir, and Pitbull, in a Submission IT Match!"
~The Crowd Cheers for the return of the IT Match~
Courtney Day: "The Rules are as follows. Whoever has the most points at the end of the Time Limit wins. To gain points, you must force whoever is IT to tap out. Once you make IT tap out, you become IT. So gentlemen, I hope your ready, because you are about to be in one of the greatest matches of your lives."
~Courtney Day waves to the crowd and heads to the back~

Last edited by TheSentinel on 4/4/2011, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Final Countdown... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Countdown...   Final Countdown... Empty3/29/2011, 7:42 am

I like this... a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

Final Countdown... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Countdown...   Final Countdown... Empty3/30/2011, 9:46 am

This will be the biggest match in John career.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Countdown... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Countdown...   Final Countdown... Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Countdown...
Page 1 of 1