X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

11/19 Operation: The Countdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

11/19 Operation: The Countdown Empty
PostSubject: 11/19 Operation: The Countdown   11/19 Operation: The Countdown Empty11/16/2008, 12:31 am

~The scene opens up outside of a steel door that has "Women's Locker Room" in a emerald colored plate. A random stage hand walks up to the door and knocks..."

XFW Stagehand: " (knocking 3 times) 30 minutes till you are up."

~He then walks away as Jill Wagner walks up to the door and just opens it...~

Jill Wagner: " Jada? (she peeks in and sees no one so she opens the door all the way) Are you in here? (she waves in the camera to follow her) Hmm, I guess she's not here."

~As the camera makes it way further into the locker room, the soft sounds of someone signing can be heard to a song that is currently playing on the ipod in the next room...~

Jada: " (singing into her brush) Do you remember me, lost for sooo long, will you be on the other side, or will you forget meeee??? I'm dying, praying, bleeding, and screaming am I too lost to be saved, am I too lost!?? My God my tourniquet, return to me my salvation...."

Jill Wagner: " (talking over the ipod playing) Jada!?"

Jada: " (turning around wearing a towel on her body, and one covering her hair) Hi Jill."

Jill Wagner: " Um, is this a bad time?"

Jada: " (still applying her make up, specifically her eyeliner) No, why?"

Jill Wagner: " Oh, I thought..."

Jada: " Any reason you are here Jill? I 'only' have 30 minutes to get ready."

Jill Wagner: " Oh, well, (she pauses) was that, Evanescence?"

Jada: " Of course, I needed to get ready, and what better song than 'Tourniquet' off their 2003 album "Fallen"."

Jill Wagner: " Don't you think that's um, a little morbid?"

Jada: " (still applying her makeup) Only for my opponent Jill, only for my opponent."

Jill Wagner: " Well, tonight's the night, you could very well win the XFW Heavyweight Championship tonight when you face Sisky, one on one for the title."

Jada: " (she shrugs her shoulders and goes back to applying her Marlboro Red lipstick) Just one more poor soul that thinks they have even a fighting chance in the ring with me. I plan on giving Sisky a Detroit Butt whipping in the ring tonight, infront of the entire live audience, and the countless other's that are tuning in from around the world. I'm sorry to say, but this is where his title reign ends...tonight."

Jill Wagner: " And if you win? What will you do?"

Jada: " Not to be one that thinks that highly of herself (she does a mock surprised look) Oh, wait, I do!! The first thing I will do, is have a little fun, my style of fun of course (she smiles) of course it might not be the same to everyone else."

Jill Wagner: " What exactly do you mean by that?"

Jada: " You'll just have to find out like everyone else Jill, now if you please, I need to get in the 'zone' for this match, I want Sisky to scream louder than the attendance inside the Joe Louis Arena, and I need to visualize the violent beating I plan on distributing to him...tonight."

Jill Wagner: " Well, thank you for your time, Jada, and good luck."

Jada: " If anybody needs luck, it will be Sisky, and if luck is indeed on his side, he will not end up in a hospital tonight."

~Jill turns around and mouths "That's a Wrap" into the camera before the sounds of 'Tourniquet' can be heard blasting through the speakers once again as the scene fades to black...~

((Sorted for the show, hence the coloring lol))
Back to top Go down

11/19 Operation: The Countdown
Page 1 of 1