X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The debut of a new Young Gun (XFA after St Pats Day Massacre)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

The debut of a new Young Gun (XFA after St Pats Day Massacre) Empty
PostSubject: The debut of a new Young Gun (XFA after St Pats Day Massacre)   The debut of a new Young Gun (XFA after St Pats Day Massacre) Empty3/14/2010, 4:47 am

(this guy is face btw)

Reggie: Well after danny left we have the debut of a new young gun.
Brandon: Yeah I here his name is chris.

*The Unforgiven by metallica plays over the arena and when the first verse begins Chris 'the relentless one' Enigma makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand as the crowd cheers loudly*

chris: ladies and gentlemen I would like to thank you for allowing me to be part of XFE!

*the crowd cheer wildly*

chris: Now I have heard of a few people around here, Jay Thorn, Boobinator, STB, The Sentinel and Big Cop and when I am finished here you won't remember those names!

*The unforgiven kicks in again as Chris gets ready to leave*

(If any heels/tweeners want to fued post a response)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new Young Gun (XFA after St Pats Day Massacre)   The debut of a new Young Gun (XFA after St Pats Day Massacre) Empty3/18/2010, 5:28 am

(I'm not sure if I want an actual rivalry since I don't know how long I'm going to be allowed to be in the division but to work a more tag team focused season for me.)
~"Sulfur" by Slipknot begins to play as Jay and Joel Thorn make their way onto the stage to a huge ovation.~
Brandon Routh: "Well, looks like Chris is getting a response from the brothers tandem. This might get really interesting."
Reggie Miller: "That's what happens when you aren't careful what you ask for."
Jay Thorn: "Hey, Chris, we thought we'd come to welcome you into the hottest division in wrestling today. I'm the Young Gunz champion Jay Thorn, but you can call me the Murder City Machine Gun. And this here is my brother Joel Thorn but his known mainly as the Pitbull."
Pitbull: "I recommend you don't forget that name if you don't want to get left flat in the ring. But the real reason we came out here for is because we kinda got rid of our regular opponents last wednesday and are kinda bored."
~The crowd pops for the reminder from St. Patrick's Day. They start to chant the name Thorn, causing Jay and Pitbull to pace a bit back and forward on stage, doing poses for the crowd before Jay brings his mic back up.~
Jay Thorn: "So you think you can make the army forget about us? Well, here's an idea, how bout you find a partner from the Young Gunz, and meeting us on the first show of the next season?"
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new Young Gun (XFA after St Pats Day Massacre)   The debut of a new Young Gun (XFA after St Pats Day Massacre) Empty3/18/2010, 12:34 pm

*Chris looks on with glee*

Chris: If the fans want to see it so they shall, and I also heard about your little title defense spree well soon that title will say Chris Enigma and you can bank on it. As for the partner will anybody do me the honors of taking on the Thorn Bros. with me?

(anybody)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new Young Gun (XFA after St Pats Day Massacre)   The debut of a new Young Gun (XFA after St Pats Day Massacre) Empty

Back to top Go down

The debut of a new Young Gun (XFA after St Pats Day Massacre)
Page 1 of 1