X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guitar Hero Community

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Guitar Hero Community Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero Community   Guitar Hero Community Empty12/5/2008, 5:49 am

Anyone who has guitar hero should join this http://community.guitarhero.com/accounts/787602 as you can link it to your game.

If you are on it or thinking of joining it then my username is Worthington if you want to send a friends request.

BTW you can see how Stuff I am doing at GH too on there as it shows my scores and stars too.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Community   Guitar Hero Community Empty12/5/2008, 3:59 pm

is it for guitar hero 3?
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Community   Guitar Hero Community Empty12/5/2008, 4:18 pm

Is there a Rock Band one?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Community   Guitar Hero Community Empty12/6/2008, 4:30 am

It's for all guitar hero games although i'm not sure which ones can link to it (GH3 can deffinately link to it).

Even if you don't have GH you can still set up your own account on there as it's just like face book but if you have a GH where you can link it up then your scores get posted and you can enter tournaments too (so even if you do not have guitar hero you can join that site and friend me to see my scores anyway).

As for Rock Band, they are some mentiones in the forum there but in the long run your best looking for one of these on the rock band site as this is purely guitar hero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Community   Guitar Hero Community Empty

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero Community
Page 1 of 1