X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A heartbroken Hero... (early in XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

A heartbroken Hero... (early in XFA) Empty
PostSubject: A heartbroken Hero... (early in XFA)   A heartbroken Hero... (early in XFA) Empty2/20/2012, 12:56 am

~The X-Tron begins to light up. Writing appears and says 'Earlier today' the scene know goes to the local pub where a couple of old guys are sitting in a dark corner having a drink.. then the camera pans over to show Slugger sitting by himself at the bar~
Slugger: "Another one!"
~The bartender walks over to Slugger and pours him another drink~
Bartender: "There you go champ."
~Slugger skulls his drink straight away and motions for another~
Slugger: "I'm no champion..."
~Bartender pours another~
Bartender: "Oh yeah sorry, heard about what the wife did to you. Don't worry man, could be worse she could of slept with your brother."
~Slugger skulls another then throws his glass at the wall, the bartender quickly walks away~
Slugger: "Seraphim..."
~As Slugger's eyes begin to fill with water a hand grabs his shoulder, the camera widens and Worthy comes into view. Slugger turns around and notices who it is and quickly stands up and shoves worthy~
Worthy: "Slugger stop, look at yourself! Drinking at 1pm, scary people. this isn't you my friend!"
~Slugger looks at himself in the mirror. he stares for a while he has grown a massive brown beard, let his hair grow out and his eyes are red like he hasn't slept for days~
Worthy: "Slugger, Your letting her get to you! this is what she wants, she wants you to break, if you break then their may not be anyone to stop her! Argo got you a shot but if you remain on this downhill slide then she and her brothers will destory you! and then she wins. Don't do this my friend, go out their tonight and show everyone that you are still a champion! be the man everyone knows you are! be the slugger i know is my friend!"
Slugger: "SHUT UP!."
~Worthy is shocked by slugger's outburst~
Slugger: "You are not my friend! I have no friends. Worthy if it wasn't for you i'd be champion! worthy you screwed me over... after everything i did for you! I was the one who kept you from retireing.. i restarted your career by giving you that match at superforce 3. but now you screw me over."
~Slugger moves closer to worthy~
Slugger: "You may have helped me out by helping me see the truth but you are no better then her or her brothers! so goodbye worthy!"
Worthy: "Slugger wait! I can explain wha......"
~Before worthy can even finish his sentence Slugger gives worthy a big right hand punch, he then tucks head under the arm, and quickly turns himself making worthy's face slam on the ground connecting with a light Twist of Fate laying worthy out, slugger then walks out of the bar~
Reggie: "Looks like seraphim has really got in slugger's head, he's snapped!."
Brandon: "Slugger is heartbroken! give him a break, im sure if he has enough time he will be back to his old self again."
Back to top Go down

A heartbroken Hero... (early in XFA)
Page 1 of 1