X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You mindless ignorant sheep March 9.2011 RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

You mindless ignorant sheep March 9.2011 RP Empty
PostSubject: You mindless ignorant sheep March 9.2011 RP   You mindless ignorant sheep March 9.2011 RP Empty3/9/2011, 3:31 am

~"Metalingus" by Alter Bridge blasts the arena as the crowd give Jake Adams a mixed reception~
~Jake, in his ring gear, slowly swaggers his way to the ring, looking confident and ready to go as he has a mic in hand~
~As he is about to enter the the ring, he starts talking~
Jake: "Stop the music! Stop the music I said..."
~His theme song stops playing. Jake Adams nods and starts addressing the crowd~
Jake: "I'm gonna cut right to the chase here...Cryl, if my team wins tonight, I'm the one who's gonna be choosing the stipulation for our PPV match...but if you win, which is obviously not going to happen, but just to make these mindless ignorant sheep understand the concept, but if your team wins *Jake laughs*...you will get to choose the stipulation for our PPV match..."
~The crowd cheer at the announcement~
Jake: "You all heard me correctly, I have a match with Cryl at this season's PPV..."
~The crowd chant Cryl as Jake shakes his head. He keeps listening while the chants get louder and louder. Jake's frustration keeps building as well as after a long, 50 second boil-up, he snaps~
Jake: "What has Cryl ever done for you people??? He doesn't care about you!!! He doesn't put his career on the line like I do each and every week for you ungrateful morons!!!"
~The crowd boos~
Jake: "You keep cheering and cheering and chanting and chanting his name like he's some kind of God!! Well come this season's end he won't even be able to breath properly after I break him in half!!!"
~The crowd rains down boos as Jake continues to voice his anger~
Jake: "Cryl your times on the throne are over!! No more bullying! No more torment!! No more Blood!!! And more importantly NO MORE CRYL!!!!"
~The crowd now chant JAKE SUCKS as Jake gets angrier, he aggressively runs his hand through his hair as he rambles on~
Jake: "And even more importantly, no more back-stabbing...fans. No more of you idiots chanting people like Cryl, someone who by the way would easily have you people go die in a ditch for all he cares..."
~The crowd boos as they don't let up on the chants~
Jake: "From now on, whatever I accomplish or whatever I do, it won't be for you people, its all going to be for me because I only care about one person, and that person is ME!!!"
~The crowd already have had enough of Jake as the boos become louder~
Jake: "You people don't deserve to be entertained, mesmerized by the likes of me! You people should raise your standards if you even want me to give a rats ass about you!!!"
~The crowd boos big time, as Jake still doesn't look like he's gonna shut up~
Jake: "From now on, I'm officially boycotting all you people...from now on, I'm Jake Adams, the Show Raider, a man who could care less about what anyone else thinks or has to say...a man who will crush Cryl, a man who will soon, wear the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist...whether you people like it...OR NOT!!!"
~Jake Adams throws the mic out of the ring as he waits for his partner, Big Fatty V to join him~
And Sentinel, can you put this RP as my entrance in the tag team match. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: You mindless ignorant sheep March 9.2011 RP   You mindless ignorant sheep March 9.2011 RP Empty3/9/2011, 8:07 am

wow nice RP there my old rival, if Sentinel hasent approved the show by the time I get home I will answer to it after I get home from work.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: You mindless ignorant sheep March 9.2011 RP   You mindless ignorant sheep March 9.2011 RP Empty3/9/2011, 2:58 pm

~As Jake stands waiting for his partner the X-Tron come to life~
~Cryl standing in front of a wide screen looking to Jake standing in the ring a voice is heard~
Voice: "Cryl you do not fear this clown!"
~As the TV turns to the camera that is on him he looks up and turns slowly to the cameraman standing in fear taping him~
Girl: "My large Giant! Jake your old Rival...one of your nemeses...one that must BLEED!"
~Cryl looks dead into the camera and replies~
Cryl: Jake...you have shaken before of fear...you have ran from me many times before...but after tonight you will not get the chance to run any longer!"
Voice: "Cryl...tell them!!!"
Crowd: "WE WANT BLOOD...WE WANT BLOOD!!!!"
Girl: "Cryl he must bleed...he must suffer..."
~Cryl comes closer to the camera and takes it into his hand~
Cryl: "After I win tonight...our match at the PPV will be...LAST BLOOD!!!!!"
Crowd: "BLOOD...BLOOD...BLOOD!!!"
~The cameras fade and shine up on Big Fatty V entering the ring~

Sorry if its to late.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You mindless ignorant sheep March 9.2011 RP   You mindless ignorant sheep March 9.2011 RP Empty

Back to top Go down

You mindless ignorant sheep March 9.2011 RP
Page 1 of 1