X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP for March 07 XFA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

RP for March 07 XFA Empty
PostSubject: RP for March 07 XFA   RP for March 07 XFA Empty3/5/2009, 10:07 am

{Darth. I will stick this in a PM to you as well}

Elisha Cuthbert approaches Quan’s dressing room carrying a FedEx package. She knocks furtively and has a long wait until Quan answers. Quan appears at the door in only his wrestling trunks.

Elsiha: “Sorry Quan we can come back when you are properly dressed.”

Quan: [Deadly seriously] “But I am properly dressed. I have just been fitting new wrestling trunks to see if I can get some to offer maximum flexibility freedom and movement. I could use an extra pair of hands if you have a moment.”

Elisha: ”Err....Sorry Quan. I just stopped to deliver this package”.

Quan accepts the fed ex package and opens it in one tear. He holds up a Richard Nixon mask and reads from a piece of paper. The paper has a message made out of newspaper clippings.

“YoU cAn E!ther fIGht fOr uS, 0r Aga!nSt uS,

s1gnEd

‘J’

Elisha: “A message from Alsop do you think?”

Quan holds up the Richard Nixon mask and tears it in two

Quan: “Whoever sent this, I don’t know. But I can say for sure that they can shove it up their ####### sideways and then kiss my ########## ### ##### ###### and when they come up for air bite my ##### ##### ###### ######”.

Elisha looks stunned having heard all of the content bleeped out by the broadcasters.

Elisha: “We would have thought you would have been out there hunting for Jeremy to get an explanation for last weeks betrayal”.

Quan: “Believe me Elisha I have looked every where for Jeremy. I guess he has gone to ground in his homeland. I know that he was not on any of the flights into Singapore the day XFA left New Zealand. Also none of his equipment had arrived at this arena. It surprises me to see him stand side by side with the BANE mob, but surprises me more to see him protected by the XFA management by leaving him off the roster tonight.

Quan: “I still cannot believe it is true. Jeremy has been my one true ally through thick and thin. To think that coveting the Aggression belt had turned him, is too much. Sooner or later he will have to explain himself.”

Elisha: “Thanks for your thoughts Quan.”
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
RP for March 07 XFA 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

RP for March 07 XFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for March 07 XFA   RP for March 07 XFA Empty3/6/2009, 1:32 am

Edited for color.

~Elisha Cuthbert approaches Quan’s dressing room carrying a FedEx package. She knocks furtively and has a long wait until Quan answers. Quan appears at the door in only his wrestling trunks.~

Elisha: “Sorry Quan we can come back when you are properly dressed.”

Quan: [Deadly seriously] “But I am properly dressed. I have just been fitting new wrestling trunks to see if I can get some to offer maximum flexibility freedom and movement. I could use an extra pair of hands if you have a moment.”

Elisha: ”Err....Sorry Quan. I just stopped to deliver this package”.

Quan accepts the FedEx package and opens it in one tear. He holds up a Richard Nixon mask and reads from a piece of paper. The paper has a message made out of newspaper clippings.

“YoU cAn E!ther fIGht fOr uS, 0r Aga!nSt uS,

s1gnEd

‘J’

Elisha: “A message from Alsop do you think?”

Quan holds up the Richard Nixon mask and tears it in two

Quan: “Whoever sent this, I don’t know. But I can say for sure that they can shove it up their ####### sideways and then kiss my ########## ### ##### ###### and when they come up for air bite my ##### ##### ###### ######”.

Elisha looks stunned, having heard all of the content bleeped out by the broadcasters.

Elisha: “We would have thought you would have been out there hunting for Jeremy to get an explanation for last weeks betrayal”.

Quan: “Believe me Elisha I have looked every where for Jeremy. I guess he has gone to ground in his homeland. I know that he was not on any of the flights into Singapore the day XFA left New Zealand. Also none of his equipment had arrived at this arena. It surprises me to see him stand side by side with the BANE mob, but surprises me more to see him protected by the XFA management by leaving him off the roster tonight.

Quan: “I still cannot believe it is true. Jeremy has been my one true ally through thick and thin. To think that coveting the Aggression belt had turned him, is too much. Sooner or later he will have to explain himself.”

Elisha: “Thanks for your thoughts Quan.”
Back to top Go down

RP for March 07 XFA
Page 1 of 1