X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan RP for 14th March XFA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan RP for 14th March XFA Empty
PostSubject: Quan RP for 14th March XFA   Quan RP for 14th March XFA Empty3/12/2009, 11:17 am

~Qui (Quan's assistant) is seen barging through his dressing room door carrying a massive 17ft ladder. When he sees his boss sleeping in a hammock that has been strung accross the room!~
~
Qui: "What are you doing you lazy dog? We still have time to prepare for the ladder match tonight. And you are SLEEPING!!???!!"
~
Quan (opening one eye):"Qui, from now on we take, new approach to problems. Wise warrior once say... If you must face enemy at end of 1000 mile journey, make sure he has made the journey and not you."
~
Qui: "WHAT!?! You quote Ghenghis to me! What about Lao Tzyu saying 'the two biggest mistakes one can make along the road to truth are not going all the way, and NOT STARTING!'. You wont get anywhere sitting on your behind".
~
Quan: "First Qui. I am not sitting. I am lying down. Second. Listen. Back in the day. The show was organized, structured. A challange. The best fought the best. Now that 'you know who' is running things there is so much unpredicatability. So, Quan will now let fate come to him.
Is Jeremy Alsop a lying, no good cheat? Who knows. But I am not going to run around like a pig farmer, chasing piglets to find out.
Will Badjojo get to the top of the ladder to defeat me tonight? I dont know. But I am not going to worry one second about it.
Will Darth Clay and his masked lunatics interfere with me rebuilding my reputation, after losing the Aggression Title? I dont care. If they do they will have to come to me, on my terms.
From now on fate will have to come and find Quan. Not the other way round."
~
Qui: "Fine. Sleep all you like. But don't complain to me when nothing changes around here, because nobody was prepared to make a stand."
~
Qui stomps off leaving Quan looking unhappy.

Last edited by "The Natural& on 3/12/2009, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color, punctuation, spelling)
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Quan RP for 14th March XFA
Page 1 of 1