X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorns of an Army... (XFA)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorns of an Army... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Thorns of an Army... (XFA)   Thorns of an Army... (XFA) Empty3/2/2011, 5:44 am

~The camera cuts to ringside where Brandon Routh and Reggie Miller are sitting by~
Brandon Routh: "It's been a great night here on XFA so far."
Reggie Miller: "For a change I agree with you Brandon. It's been awesome so far."
Brandon Routh: "And the night is far...."
~The crowd jumps up from their seats in a mixed reaction as Jay and Pitbull make their way out in their wrestling gear~
Brandon Routh:...from over."
~Jay and Pitbull look to be in a serious mood, contemplating something as they make their way straight to the ring and grab a mic from ringside without any posing, any flaunting and even without their signature smirk~
Jay Thorn: "Cut the music, cut the music...Cut the damn music!"
~The crowd is in a hushed silence, not knowing how to react as the music stops~
Jay Thorn: "You know what, we've had a few months to think about a lot of things and we've made some conclusions."
~The crowd is stirring with anticipation as Jay takes a moment to rub his face with anxiety before continuing~
Jay Thorn: "But before we tell you what decision we have made, we want to cover a few very popular topics as of late. The latest to jump on the bandwagon is our esteemed XFE World Champion, Argo..."
~The crowd begins to chant "Argo, Argo, Argo, Argo....", causing Jay and Pitbull to nod with a slight smile before signaling that they want to continue~
Jay Thorn: "That being the fact that we are members of State of Flux. That we are cheating, no good (censored), who joined a group to bring our careers forward. That we are...lackeys."
~Jay and Pitbull act like their about to throw up as the crowd boos before they once again continue~
Jay Thorn: "We admit, we've been part of some attacks. We've hurt people. We've put people down. But we have never and will never be anyone's lackey and anyone who tries to make us into theirs, will wind up pissing shoelaces when I shove my boot down their throat. Argo's better than us because he kisses anyone's ass he has to, so he gets a pop? All the while he rode Playboy's coat tails right into Super Force II, where we had the show stealing match, I might add."
~The crowd boos at Jay for the shot at Argo, while he gives the mic to Pitbull~
Pitbull: "Or Jesse's better because he's a spiteful son of a (censored), who cost us our titles because he can't deal with the fact that Allgood cost him his?"
~Now they boo Pitbull for the shot at Jesse~
Pitbull: "History lesson boys. Neither of you have a spotless record behind you and lecturing to us like we're the Antichrists only makes you guys hypocrites."
~The crowd is back to their mixed reaction as Pitbull paces around like a caged animal~
Pitbull: "We didn't get where we are because of State of Flux. We got here because we are the D.A.(censored)S! Those Tag Team Titles we held were around our waists for months, because we came down to this ring and we kicked ass, took names, cashed checks and broke necks!"
~The crowd is still mixed but more cheers can already be heard~
Pitbull: "We didn't cheat to win them, we never cheated to retain them and we didn't cheat in losing them. We had those titles because flat out, we are the best! And if you would rather cheer for an OcW rejected tool and the guy who burned Worthy alive, then you don't deserve to be in the Army!"
~The cheers from the Army are starting to cover the boos as Pitbull seems all worked up~
Pitbull: "If you still believe in the boys from the Murder City, if you never gave up on us, then you are our Army and you are what makes us what we are. And for you, we have the following announcement..."
~The crowd hushes down to a silence as Pitbull takes a deep breath and smiles~
Pitbull: "We are cashing our rematch clause in at Chaos 'N' Mayhem for a shot at the Tag Team Titles..."
Reggie Miller: "That's it? That's obvious!"
Pitbull: "And for the way we lost the titles and to give OUR fans the thrill only the D.A.S can offer, we are cashing our shot in a match of our calling. A High-wire Heaven Match!"
~"Dignity" by Bullet for My Valentine begins to play as the crowd goes wild for the match as Jay and Pitbull smile on their way back up the ramp~
Reggie Miller: "What is a High-wire Heaven Match?"
Brandon Routh: "I have no idea but I don't think it's about wrist locks and take downs."

(If the idea is okay, the match will be an edited Ultimate X match, which we'll explain in a different RP.)
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Thorns of an Army... (XFA) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Thorns of an Army... (XFA)   Thorns of an Army... (XFA) Empty3/2/2011, 9:31 am

Hee hee hee
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Thorns of an Army... (XFA)   Thorns of an Army... (XFA) Empty3/4/2011, 5:38 pm

I like the idea, but I will probably need you guys help in writing it.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Thorns of an Army... (XFA)   Thorns of an Army... (XFA) Empty3/5/2011, 3:53 pm

Fair enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorns of an Army... (XFA)   Thorns of an Army... (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorns of an Army... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1