X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Army gathering and an open challenge to the Young Gunz (XFW 4/21)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Army gathering and an open challenge to the Young Gunz (XFW 4/21) Empty
PostSubject: Army gathering and an open challenge to the Young Gunz (XFW 4/21)   Army gathering and an open challenge to the Young Gunz (XFW 4/21) Empty4/17/2010, 3:32 pm

~"The Last Fight" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play, causing the crowd to get up on their feet. Jay and Pitbull make their way out in their street clothes and the Young Gunz title around Jay's waist~
David Hood: "Well, I guess the Detroit Assassination Squad has something they want to say."
Matt Scott: "Yeah, like there's something new in that. They just never seem to be able to keep quiet."
David Hood: "Could be. Personally, I like their attitude and the fact that they are doing everything they can to get noticed and earn their spots."
~Jay and Pitbull get in the ring and pose on the turnbuckles before getting mics from ringside. As the crowd is chanting for their names, Jay brings his mic up to talk~
Jay Thorn: "You know man, lately I've been hearing a lot of people say that we just run our mouths all the time. That we never shut up and that we're only good for talking."
~The crowd boos at the notion that they would talk too much as Pitbull acts a sarcastically over dramatic expression of shock~
Pitbull: "Really? I mean, really? How could they have gotten the impression that we're talking all the time?"
Jay Thorn: "I have no idea man. And I've also heard people saying that we've got a bit of an attitude and arrogance about us."
Pitbull: "Seriously?"
Jay Thorn: "Yeah man, I can't understand how someone could have that impression."
~Jay and Pitbull share a laugh and fist pump each other as the crowd is cheering and chanting Thorn~
Pitbull: "Honestly guys, if you had the natural talent that we have, had made the same impact in the same time, had worked your butts off to be the best in the world and we're even half as good looking as us, wouldn't you? I mean seriously, we may be loud mouthed cocky (Censored) but at least we back up what we say."
Jay Thorn: "Exactly. You see, in only a couple of seasons we've made unbelievable waves, won matches, earned an army of fans, won titles, main evented shows, proven ourselves as charismatic as anybody and most importantly haven't laid down for anybody. Yes, we've lost like last week, but always in a match that has left anyone with a working brain wondering if anyone can top that."
~The crowd responds with loud cheers and by chanting the names of Jay and Pitbull~
Pitbull: "Now, I have to admit that I was worried at the start of the season. I was worried that it would get boring because Jay sent Boo packing from the division and I just sent Danny out of XFE via a barbed wire steel cage. But it seems that we've gotten the attention of a certain couple of people that want that belt from around Jay's waist."
~Jay takes the Young Gunz title from around his waist and holds it up high as the people cheer before putting the title over his shoulder and bringing his mic up~
Jay Thorn: "Yeah, I get that Piggy wants this title. I mean, if you don't want to be champion, you should not be in this business. You know what, Pitbull wants this title as well. That's why he will put Georgelol down tonight and earn his spot alongside me, Piggy, Rob Mayhem, Vince Noir and Preach at Super Force in the IT-match."
Pitbull: "Exactly. And after you beat Big Cop tonight, we'll make sure one of us leaves Super Force as champion. But that's not the only reason we're out here. Last Saturday we challenged the members of the IT match to a six man tag this Saturday on XFA. Since Sentinel didn't see fit to make the match official, we don't have anything to do on XFA and that just isn't cool."
~The crowd cheers at the comment that Jay and Pitbull want to be on the show. A feint chant of Thorn begins and starts getting louder and more distinct, causing Jay and Pitbull smile a crooked smirk as they listen~
Jay Thorn: "Now, we understand that we are not well liked in the back cause we keep running our mouths, we get that. And quite honestly, we like it that way. We don't need someone in the back with a 'I'll scratch your back and you scratch mine' attitude towards us to make it around here."
Pitbull: "Exactly, we don't need anyone's favors to make it. Instead we have an attitude of 'you scratch my back and I'll kick your teeth down your throat cause I only want claw marks from women on my back'. We want to earn our spots in the tag title hunt and nothing...."
Jay Thorn: "And we mean NOTHING."
Pitbull: "Is going to keep us away from reaching out destiny as tag champions. So once our time as Young Gunz is up, we will haunt whoever has those belts until their ours. We'll even come into your dreams and haunt you all....nightmare...long."
~The crowd erupts into a standing ovation as the Jay and Pitbull drop their mics and "The Last Fight" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play. They get out of the ring and walk to the back, slapping a few high fives with fans on the way~
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Army gathering and an open challenge to the Young Gunz (XFW 4/21) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army gathering and an open challenge to the Young Gunz (XFW 4/21)   Army gathering and an open challenge to the Young Gunz (XFW 4/21) Empty4/20/2010, 12:35 am

Edited out the challenge and to fit saturdays show more.
Back to top Go down

Army gathering and an open challenge to the Young Gunz (XFW 4/21)
Page 1 of 1