X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcement for the Army (XFA 3/13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Announcement for the Army (XFA 3/13) Empty
PostSubject: Announcement for the Army (XFA 3/13)   Announcement for the Army (XFA 3/13) Empty3/12/2010, 8:14 am

Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome one of the greatest metal bands today, Bullet For My Valentine!!!!"
~Bullet For My Valentine starts to play their new single, "Begging For Mercy" to a standing ovation~

~The X-Tron shows a video where smoke embeds a cross with black wings closed in front of it. After the intro, the wings open and the smoke dissolves, revealing a skull on each side of the cross and the text, Jay Thorn above the cross and Murder City Machine Gun below as Jay's new X-Tron begins. This causes the audience to pop even louder as Jay comes out on the stage, wearing a B4MV shirt, going over to Bullet and rocking along for the rest of the song~
Jay Thorn: "Ladies and Gentlemen, Bullet For My Valentine!!! These guys are the very definition of the word awesome!!"
~Jay walks up to each of the members of the band, thanking them for the performance and stops next to Matt Tuck~
Jay Thorn: "So how do you like my new entrance theme? Pretty f***ing awesome, huh?"
~The crowd starts to cheer even louder and chants for both Jay and Bullet~
Jay Thorn: "I would like to thank the guys in Bullet for allowing me to use their next huge hit as my theme. You guys truly are the very best on the planet today."
~Jay shakes hands and hugs Matt Tuck before Bullet salutes the fans and goes backstage to enjoy the rest of the show~
Jay Thorn: "Now, I'm going to join the guys from Bullet in the back to enjoy the show and for an after party. But I felt that since our era has finally been showed to be the real deal, this new era deserved an update to my entrance theme. Also, I'll be debuting my new gear tonight, including some awesome new shorts. The new black shorts with red and white designs is kick a**, trust me."
~A barrage of machine gun fire followed by "Begging For Mercy" by Bullet For My Valentine blasts as Jay leaves the stage, saluting the fans who are still on their feet for a standing ovation~
Back to top Go down

Announcement for the Army (XFA 3/13)
Page 1 of 1