X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One man army

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

One man army Empty
PostSubject: One man army   One man army Empty6/11/2009, 5:25 am

~Rooftops by lost phopets begins to play as slugger makes his way down to the ring grabbing a mic on his way to the ring~
Slugger: "I'm so glad to be he in washington dc days after the biggest ppv this year."
~crowd starts to cheer really loud aruging with slugger~
Slugger: "And what a ppv it was saint patrick winning is first title, dtj and quan winning tag team titles and while done to them and many unforgettable matches."
~slugger starts to walk around scratching his head~
Slugger: "But one thing that really got me was the aggresion title match what a shammble. I can't beleive that no good low down SOB justin screwed his own brother out of his title. But we all knew that was going to happend justin cant do anything in this business without cheating his way to it."

"But i have a message for justin tonight im going one on one with his little enforcer sisky in a ladder match."
~Crowd start to cheer at the anticaption of the slugger v sisky match~
Slugger: "Your know what I see all this tag teams, stables around this place but i dont need help to get my revenge. Because i'm a one man army and nothing will stand in my way of getting my revenge and a new shiny title."
Back to top Go down

One man army
Page 1 of 1