X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Army of One???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Army of One??? 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Army of One??? Empty
PostSubject: Army of One???   Army of One??? Empty6/25/2010, 4:02 am

~"The Natural" Jesse Blue is seen walking down a corridor. He gets to a door marked "Tonten". He pauses, takes a deep breath, then enters the room. Tonten is seen sitting at a table. He is tying up one of his boots. Jesse sees him and is instantly angry~
Jesse: "Hey man! Where were you in my match? I had you down there to have my back. It was me against High Society. While I was being screwed out of my title, where were you?? Maybe you've been sniffing too much gun shot residue, but I was under the impression you were gonna help me out. In 5 days, I've lost all the titles I had. I know that doesn't mean much to you, but it meant everything to me. You've been "off" for a while now. What's your problem??"
Tonten: "I was there. Things happened so fast..."
~Jesse walks up to where Tonten is sitting. Feeling threatened, Tonten stands up. Each man staring into each other's eyes~
Jesse: "I'm looking for a reason not to drop you where you stand. I thought you were my partner..."
~Tonten looks down, as if ashamed. He adjusts the bandanna around his face. Jesse quickly grabs the bandanna, pulling it off his face. We can see now why Tonten wears the bandanna over the lower part of his face. His face is scarred, with deep divots in his cheek, obviously wounds from battles during his military days. He puts his hand up, but only partially covers his cheek before Jesse Blue continues~
Jesse: "Don't get all 'wounded' with me. Yeah...I ripped off your cover. I need to know that you aren't laughing at me under that. So...What will we do now?? Where does it go from here?? You need to decide. I don't need you to keep the Aggression title, but tonight, I'm gonna be there for you, because that's what teammates do. Tonight...you will keep your title. I'll be there, making sure of it."
~Jesse storms off, leaving Tonten thinking. He readjusts his bandanna~
Back to top Go down

Army of One???
Page 1 of 1