X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA)   Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA) Empty2/4/2011, 11:11 am

~The crowd boos vehemently as Jay and Pitbull make their way out in their wrestling gear and the Tag Team Championships firmly wrapped around their waists~
Brandon Routh: "Wow, it doesn't look like the D.A.S is getting much love from this audience. Considering that they have been on and off the most popular tag team as of late, I have to wonder if this has something to do with them being aligned with State of Flux."
Reggie Miller: "The crowd hates them because their something nobody in this crowd is. Winners. This team hasn't been beat in what? Two or three seasons?"
Brandon Routh: "Well, that's true. The D.A.S has seemed unstoppable ever since winning the tag team titles. And with the sudden rise to power that State of Flux experienced at Unsolitary Confinement, these guys confidence must be through the roof."
~Jay and Pitbull look into the booing crowd with both confusion and frustration as they make their way to the ring, picking a microphone from ringside on the way~
Jay Thorn: "So...Now we're the bad guys, huh?"
~The crowd keeps booing~
Jay Thorn: "Why? Because we're aligned with STB? Or because STB and the rest of State of Flux won every title possible at Unsolitary Confinement?"
~The boos get even louder as Jay seems annoyed~
Jay Thorn: "Well, you know what. I made this clear the first night I was here. I didn't come here to stick my nose up you're asses for a cheap pop. So as far as I'm concerned, if us being affiliated with STB is too much for your little minds to handle, you can take your (censored) boos and you can shove'm straight up your (censored)(censored)."
~The boos get even louder as Pitbull takes the mic~
Pitbull: "Ooooh...Stingy. I like it."
~The crowd starts chanting "You Sold Out".~
Pitbull: "We sold out? Are you serious? We didn't sell out because unless you marks are forgetting, we first of all we're the ones that went to STB with the idea for this group!"
~The chants continue as Pitbull gets a smirk on his face~
Pitbull: "And if we sold out, what did WE get out of it? Somebody interfering in our matches so we get to be champions? Jay, has someone interfered in our matches?"
Jay Thorn: "No, man. Not in a single one."
Pitbull: "That's right. So we can't be the bad guys because we cheat. So I guess we're bad guys because we're just simply better than anyone else."
~A chant of "You Suck" starts~
Pitbull: "Shut up! The only people that suck are the ones that have stepped up to challenge us, only to fall. Like The Order, for those keeping score at home, we have beat them now three times in a row!"
~The "You Suck" chants keep getting louder~
Pitbull: "Fine! You want proof that we don't suck??!! You got it!! Get a ref out here, we're defending these titles right now! And any team that has never been given a shot at being tag team champions, come get your asses handed to you!"
~Pitbull throws the mic down as the brothers turn to face the back~
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA)   Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA) Empty2/5/2011, 1:52 am

~"New-New-New Age Superman" is heard as the The Thorns are waiting. The fans cheer as "The Natural" Jesse Blue appears on the X-Tron. The Thorns look angry at being interrupted~
Jesse Blue: "Well, well well...You don't care what the fans think. You don't care about interfering in others' matches. You don't care about the enemies you're making. You don't care about the people you are doing wrong..."
~Jay and Pitbull are smug, agreeing with Jesse. The fans are booing, and The Thorns seem not to care~
Jesse: "It seems that you two only care about those tag titles. That should be all I have to take from you to hurt you the most. Every time you enter the ring, just know that at any given time, I can make an impact on the outcome of your match, and you won't be able to stop me..."
~The fans cheer as Jay and Pitbull seem a little unnerved, as Jesse continues~
Jesse: "You know...I don't need to beat you for you to lose your titles. I'd like it...but it's not necessary. You want to get involved in my matches?? I'm not above getting involved in your matches. I'm going to be everywhere you are. You sure you really want to defend those titles right now??? See you around boys..."
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA)   Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA) Empty2/9/2011, 6:05 am

~Jay gets a small smirk on his face as he looks up at Jesse on the X-Tron~
Jay Thorn: "Interfere in your matches? Interfere in your matches? Really???"
~The crowd boos as Jay looks around, trying to hold his laughter~
Jay Thorn: "I knew you we're delusional, but stupid too? Or did STB knock the last bit of sanity out of you Jesse?"
~The fans keep booing Jay's verbal unloading as Jesse seems annoyed~
Jay Thorn: "I know you're not man enough to accept losing the title, but you're blaming me and my brother? You spineless piece of (censored)."
~As the fans voice their disapproval, Jay hands over the mic to Pitbull~
Pitbull: "Since Jesse, along with the rest of the world live in this little lie that State of Flux screwed over Jesse, let's re-visit the end of the match, shall we?"
~A video package comes up on the lower right corner of the X-Tron from the Aggression Title match. In it Jesse has the leader of SoF down on the mat as JD Allgood comes out to distract him~
Pitbull: "Now, Jesse. I know you might be a bit slow and might not have realized this yet but let us make one thing crystal clear to you. State of Flux didn't screw you over. JD did. And JD Allgood has never and will never be a part of State of Flux. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA)   Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA) Empty2/9/2011, 7:34 am

Jesse: "I didn't say that match. I do watch tape, and you must have the bad memory. I will take what's important to you. You will pay. No...I can't accept losing the title...and I'm gonna take it out on the State of Flux...Starting with you two..."
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA)   Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA) Empty2/9/2011, 8:26 am

~Jay seems annoyed as he takes the mic back~
Jay Thorn: "Whaa-wha-wha-wha-whaaa. Look at me, I got screwed over, feel sorry for me. I'm gonna get my vengeance and I'm gonna screw you over. It's time to face facts, Jesse. We had nothing to do with you losing the title because we didn't have to."
~Jay circles the ring looking at the sea of fans~
Jay Thorn: "And on top of the fact that State of Flux didn't interfere in any of the title matches at Unsolitary Confinement. The only reason me, Pitbull, Boo and Danny are champions is because we came down to this ring and proved we're the best fair and square. And the only reason that anyone has a problem with that is because we're associated with STB. And because guys like you can't handle the fact that maybe...just maybe...we deserve to be in the spot we're at instead of you."
~Jay looks at Jesse with a dead serious look on his face~
Jay Thorn: "But you wanna prove that you're the one who can't win straight up? You wanna prove to the world that we really are too good to lose without you interfering? Well, I'll tell you what. We WILL defend these titles right now, and if you decide to interfere, two things will happen."
~Jay looks down and takes a deep breath~
Jay Thorn: "First we'll make sure that STB doesn't need to beat you again by ending you're career...And then we'll end the careers of the poor (censored)'s you decide to help, just to prove a point."
~Pitbull takes a mic~
Pitbull: "And since you said you study tapes, just check are we REALLY prone to not follow through..."
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA)   Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA) Empty2/11/2011, 1:31 am

~Jesse seems unshaken by Jay Thorn's response~
Jesse: "You guys live in your own little world. Unfortunately...Your world has collided with mine. I am a sore loser, and you will be too. One by one, you'll all be losers too...and very, very sore..."
~Jesse leaves as The Thorn Brothers prepare...~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA)   Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorns of Cockiness... (First XFA)
Page 1 of 1