X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darth Clays first interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Darth Clays first interview Empty
PostSubject: Darth Clays first interview   Darth Clays first interview Empty4/27/2008, 1:31 am

Scene opens to a pair of golden glowing eyes. Every few seconds you can hear the sound of flesh being struck, followed by a small grunt. Camera slowly backs away and Darth Clay's blackened face covered by blood red designs slowly comes into view. Flesh smacks and grunts continue. Camera finally reveals all of Darth Clay's massive sweaty body. Standing next to him as a figure hidden by a cloak. He holds a kendo stick and methodically hits Darth Clay in the stomach with it, followed by a small grunt from Darth Clay. "Pain. Sweet delicious pain." Darth Clay grins. "The pain I inflict on others is my nourishment, my sustanence. The more you scream, the more I feast." He grabs the kendo stick and smashes it into his own face, causing blood to erupt from his now broken nose. "Agh, that hurts so good. I am hear for one reason, and that is to show you all what pain feels like. Soon you will all appreciate the feeling of pain as much as I do. I challenge anyone to stand before me in the ring. Soon you will end up kneeling before me, begging me to stop torturing your body! And at that moment I will start to teach you what pain really is!"
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Darth Clays first interview Empty
PostSubject: After his first match   Darth Clays first interview Empty4/30/2008, 11:42 pm

Darth Clay stands in the locker room with his cloaked assistant next to him. He holds a tennis racket and a tennis ball. Suddenly he viciously strikes his assistant with the racket and hits him with it three times until it shatters. "JD Allgood, I am not finished with you yet. You did not submit to me! I still have much to teach you about pain, just as I am teaching this one here." He glares down at the prone body beside him. "I have many many more people to teach a lesson to." He squezzes the tennis ball and it explodes in his hand. "CONE" He hisses.
Back to top Go down

Darth Clays first interview
Page 1 of 1