X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darth is not happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Darth is not happy Empty
PostSubject: Darth is not happy   Darth is not happy Empty7/26/2008, 11:19 pm

We Are The Champions" Begins to play.

Out walks Darth Clay with the Universal-X Championship around his waist. On each side of him walks Jade and The Dominator, they both have their belts slung over their shoulders. They all wave to the crowd which is giving the three a standing ovation.

Jade taps The Dominator on the shoulder, and they run off down the ramp. As Darth Clay continues to walk, he sees that off to his left a Moon Walk attraction has been set up. He watches as Jade and The Dominator begin to jump up and down, playing with the children who are already bouncing around.

Off to his right, a small animal petting zoo has benn set up. Jeremy Alsop is at the entrance, letting in children to go pet the many friendly animals. Next to The Kiwi Icon a sign is posted, it reads " QUAN NOT ALLOWED."

Darth Clay smiles as he nears the ring, as he climbs the stairs leading into the ring, he notices that on the far side a dunking booth has been set up. Sitting in the booth, cheering on the throwers, is Sharkman. Morbid Distruction fires a fastball at the target.

As he climbs through the ropes and picks up a microphone he is introduced. "Ladies and Gentleman. Here, for the first time, is out New Universal-X Champion, Darth Clay." The fans start to cheer even louder. From the rafters ballons and confetti begin to fall, showering the entire ring and arena.

Reggie Miller climbs into the ring and walks up to Darth Clay "Well Darth, let me be the first here to congratulate you in front of all of our fans."

Darth Clay " Thank you Reggie, it is an honor to be here today. Many years of hard work and determination have finally paid off for me to be standing here with this title."

"I know I have just won the title, but I do want to say to everyone involved in the Fatal 4-Way Elimination Chamber match, that I respect each of them as a competitor, and that I plan on giving each of them a shot at the title, however, I shall kepp the title no matter who it is I face."

Reggie "Darth, we seem to have a call from a special guest, let me direct you all to the titontron."

On the titontron the President of the United States, George Bush appears "Well, I um, I want to say that it is great that you have won this title um, Darth Clay is it? Oh yeah it is. And I wanted to invite you to visit me here at the White House."

Darth Clay "Wow. Well, this would be an honor, if it had been any President in history other than you! If there is any justice in the world, the only place I would visit you at is in prison. Shut that Idiot up and get him off the air."

A huge rumbling sound can be heard all over the arena. Everyone stops what they are doing and looks around. A few seconds later another rumble occurs. Everyone starts to get worried looks on their faces. Another rumble and.....

Darth Clay jumps up from a sound sleep, he is wakened by his own snoring.
A stage hand enters the locker room " Darth Clay, 5 Minutes until the Fatal 4-Way match."

Darth Clay stands up, stretches, and smiles an evil grin while mumbling "Bring them the PAIN. If I am not the champ, whoever is will pay. My dream has been ruined, now i will ruin someone elses."

Darth Clay smashes the bench with a sledgehammer, then puts the hammer across his shoulder and walks out of the dressing room, heading for the ring.
Back to top Go down

Darth is not happy
Page 1 of 1