X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy Empty
PostSubject: The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy   The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy Empty5/17/2008, 2:14 pm

The Cold Blooded Killers make there way to the ring.

Y2K: On X-Force Wrestling Aggression, we lost the most important Tag Team match in our career and we are not happy about it.

Travo: Thats why at X-Force Wrestling Presesents Guilty Conscience we demand a Tag Team Match against NLO for the X-Force Tag Team Championship, and bleeding face will be in our corner!

Y2K: What happened last week is what we call, overconfidence, we were talking big about winning the match, but we weren't preparing physicaly and mentally. That won't happen again because we will be ready this time!

NLO makes there way down the ring with the Tag Team Championship in there hands

Malkyto: Well since you guys didn't cheat your way into a win, I guess you guys can have a rematch

Ultimo Guerrero: Yes, you two did a good battle and bleeding face kept his promise and didn't interfere. He can be at ringside in your corner.

Travo: Thank you for that opportunity

Y2K: And also, There will be no DQ, but no outside interfearence, so if bleeding face or El Gran Chico get into the match physically, they will be suspended or kicked out of ringside.

Ultimo Guerrero: Fine, but, we have a few tricks up our sleaves

Malkyto: Such as this!

Malkyto smashes the microphone onto Travo's head busting him open a bit (crowd boos), Travo gets right back up and starts beating the hell out of Malkyto(crowd chears). Y2K then goes to attack Ultimo (crowd chears) but he quikly counters and starts punching Y2K in the face (crowd boos) into an all out brawl between the four superstars. bleeding face runs in through the crowd as El Gran Chico runs down the ramp, the two meat up and start fighting outside of the ring. Travo then executes the Mitch Breaker knocking Malkyto down to the ground, he runs out of the ring and get Y2K's steel chair. He slides the chair into the ring as Y2K grabs it and shashes it across Ultimo's head, Ultimo didn't fall down, yet. Y2K then drops the steel chair onto the ground and executes the Y2K Drop knocking Ultimo Guerrero out cold. Y2K and Travo then but the two beside each other for Y2K to set up the steal chair and preforming the Triple Jump Moonsault. the X-Treme Killing Machines stand over NLO as Y2K and Travo hold up the Tag Team Championships, put them back down and walk away from the ring.

Y2K: Your win was luck, lets see what will happen at the Pay Per Veiw!

Travo: The future Tag Team Champions of X-Force Wrestling, The Cold Blooded Killers, and NLO will be the next Murder Victom of us!

The X-Treme Killing Machines leave the ring with there theme song playing
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy   The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy Empty5/17/2008, 3:15 pm

The Sentinel's Music plays and interrupts them

The Sentinel: "Hold it right there one second. Last time I checked, I was the Boss. I make the matches and I give the Championships. Y2K, Travo. You two won't be getting a rematch at Guilty Conscience. I've already placed a different team in that spot. A team that deserves a shot at the XFW Tag Team Championships. A team that deserves Redemption! The two individuals that I speak of are...DarkShadow...and...ME!"

The Crowd Boos at the announcement.

The Sentinel: "So Kindly inform NLO when they wake up. Thank you."

The Sentinel's music plays as he walks to the back.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy   The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy Empty5/17/2008, 3:24 pm

Y2K and Travo stop dead in there tracks

Y2K: What?!?! Last I recalled, you guys didn't earn there way into the final match at the tournament, we did, it is just proof that we are the dominate team in X-Force Wrestling, and you just screwed us GM!

Travo: God damnit GM, then what is in it for us at Guilty Conscience?

The three wait for a responce
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy   The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy Empty5/17/2008, 3:38 pm

The Sentinel: "Bleeding Face is getting a shot at the Extreme Fight Championship in a match against a former opponent of yours. Ryino. As the two of you, well, you have the night off."
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy   The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy Empty5/17/2008, 3:45 pm

bleeding face: YES!

Y2K: A night off? There is no night offs for the Cold Blooded Killers, we'll be in bleeding face's corner, and after this ppv, we would like to finish what we started, becoming Tag Team Champions!

The X-Treme Killing Machines walk through the crowd leaving the arena

Y2K then turns around

Y2K: In fact, we'll save our title shot until we go to our hometown of Edmonton Alberta CANADA!

The three leave the arena
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy   The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy Empty5/18/2008, 1:45 am

I want to make some changes to the following dialogues, in order to keep the gimnick:

Y2K wrote:
Y2K: What happened last week is what we call, overconfidence, we were talking big about winning the match, but we weren't preparing physicaly and mentally. That won't happen again because we will be ready this time!

NLO makes there way down the ring with the Tag Team Championship in there hands

Malkyto: Well since you guys didn't cheat your way into a win, I guess you guys can have a rematch

Ultimo Guerrero: Yes, you two did a good battle and bleeding face kept his promise and didn't interfere. He can be at ringside in your corner.

Travo: Thank you for that opportunity

Malkyto: [raising the belt in order to anyone in the crowd can see that] Well, since I really enjoy to kick your pale asses, I guess you guys can have a rematch.

Ultimo Guerrero: Yes, you two did an acceptable match, gringuitos, and we defeat you even with bleeding face triying two times to interfere with the match. So, we can give you a rematch. We can defeat you all times you want.

[[[BTW, why the people cheers at your hits and booed our? Both of us are heels, right?]]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy   The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cold Blooded Killers Aren't Happy
Page 1 of 1