X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cold Blooded Killers Speak (next XFW show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cold Blooded Killers Speak (next XFW show) Empty
PostSubject: Cold Blooded Killers Speak (next XFW show)   Cold Blooded Killers Speak (next XFW show) Empty8/4/2008, 11:54 pm

David Hood: "Well Matt, we saw on XFA that Legion and the XFA General Manager, DANTE won the XFW Tag Team Championships, then, the General Manager of XFW and Chairman, The Sentinel, vacated the titles because the superstars are on both brands. What do you think about that Matt?"
Matt Scott: "Well I believe that what our GM did was wrong, but I'm not going to argue with him, I see that he is out for revenge. Let's see, he screwed Legion twice for the titles, and then screwed our other brands GM for the titles. The Sentinel is not happy I think and I hope we see an answer from him sometime tonight."
David Hood: "Matt, good luck with that, and now, the Cold Blooded Killers will come to the ring."
~The lights shut off with "Out of my Way" by Seether playing, as pyro shoots out of the turnbuckle, The Cold Blooded Killers are in the middle of the ring with microphones. The lights go back on~
Y2K: "Last week, at All or Nothing, we came for our return to XFW with a challenge to any of the teams in both XFW and XFA. Dark Forces from XFA stepped up to the plate to face former number one contenders for the Tag Team Titles. We wanted to prove that the match had nothing to do with the titles, and we didn't, until later that night, our great GM, The Sentinel, vacated the Tag Team Titles from The New Latino Order."
Travo: "We wanted to show that XFW is way better than XFA and we proved it, by defeating Darth Clay and Sharkman, and now with these turn of events, I think it's safe to say, if that isn't championship material, I don't know what is! So whatever The Sentinel wants to do with the titles, we got three words for him, COLD BLOODED KILLERS!"
Y2K: "GM, I want to know what the deal is with the titles soon, next week here at the latest, but, you can officially put us back in the title race, because all the Fans are now looking at the Future, XFW Tag Team Champions, Y2K and Travo, the Cold Blooded Killers!"
~The two drop the microphones and head backstage~
Matt Scott: "What a statement by the Cold Blooded Killers, saying that they will be the next Tag Champs, only the future will tell."
David Hood: "Absolutely Matt, and now lets get ready for our next match against Officer Garcia and Fatalstrife"

Last edited by Jade on 8/9/2008, 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spell check / format)
Back to top Go down

Cold Blooded Killers Speak (next XFW show)
Page 1 of 1