X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show) Empty
PostSubject: Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show)   Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show) Empty6/25/2008, 3:05 pm

Jill: I'm here tonight with former number one contenders for the X-Force Tag Team Championship, Y2K and Travo, the Cold Blooded Killers. Y2K, what did you think of the match at the Stable Warefare ppv?

Y2K: I GOT KNOCKED OUT JILL, HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU FEEL?

Travo: We lost our title opportunity and we are not happy one bit!

Y2K: The X-Treme Killing Machines have no titles in X-Force Wrestling, so that is why we are going to let bleeding face and Morbid Destruction take them out next week, an open challange from them is on for the New Latino Older. That's right older, those bastards have more experience than us, and more training than us, so bleeding face and Morbid want you guys in the ring!

Travo: And also we have a deal with Jade...

Y2K: Jade won the Extreme Fight Championship from bleeding face on the ppv, and he put his best foot foreward and didn't do so well, but, week after week, someone challanged him for the title and he ALWAYS accepted the challange. So Jade, he's not challanging you, I AM! AND JADE, I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU AN EXTREME FIGHT!

Travo: And if you don't accept, I don't think anyone in this lockerroom will believe you are a true champion like he was.

Y2K: The only damn reason you got the match Jade is because of your looks and "charm", so when I am done with you, your looks will be as ugly as a piece of horse crap, and your "charm" will be flushed down the toilet with your looks.

Travo: We will destroy you and NLO if it is the last thing we do! We will put our body, bones, and careers on the line for us to take you down!

Y2K: And Jill, you better warn Jade, your lockerroom *****! That Y2K, IS OUT FOR VENGANCE!

*The Cold Blooded Killers start walking away*

Jill: Y2K, I am sure that Jade could whip your ass!

*Y2K stops, and turns around, and grabs his steel chair from behind a table. Jill starts running away as Y2K stop following her and see's Jades lockerroom, he opens it up and starts trashing every thing that is in there. Ripping her posters and tearing her cloths. Y2K then gets out of the room after sprew painting CBK all over the locker room and stealing the Extreme Fight Championship.*

Last edited by Y2K on 6/26/2008, 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show)   Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show) Empty6/25/2008, 3:10 pm

(Pissed Much?)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show)   Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show) Empty6/25/2008, 3:11 pm

(just a little upset that bleeding face lost his title and we didn't win at our hometown)
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show)   Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show) Empty6/25/2008, 8:40 pm

spelling error:

except / excepted should be accept / accepted
fallowing should be following
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show)   Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show) Empty6/25/2008, 11:45 pm

[I'm going to cut your segment where you are messing up the locker room since stealing the belt will lead no where at the moment since we will have a brand split and a season break after this show.]

*DANTE enters Jade's locker room and stops Y2K.
~
DANTE: "Y2K! I am sorry you guys missed out on another opportunity for the tag titles but tonight Jade already has a match so there's nothing else I could do about that. However, I will give you something or better yet someone who you might want to your hands on. You see last night, the crowd enjoyed themselves except for one person. Playboy!"
~
*The crowd boos.*
~
DANTE: "You see, he insulted our Canadian crowd. I know you were upset to lose in fron of your home crowd but here is your chance to prove yourself. It will be you against Playboy in... a... let's call it a Maple Leaf Pride Match where everything goes."
~
*Crowd goes wild!*
~
DANTE: "So get your act together because you have the pride of your country depending on you."
~
*DANTE walks out of the locker room.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show)   Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show) Empty6/26/2008, 2:52 am

Y2K: Dante, I saw the card, I am challangeing her next week on X-Force Wrestling!
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show)   Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show) Empty6/26/2008, 12:44 pm

((Saturday is the last show before the season ends just to let you know...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show)   Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show) Empty6/26/2008, 2:27 pm

(that was a really short season)
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show)   Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show) Empty6/26/2008, 4:45 pm

Y2K wrote:
(that was a really short season)
(agreed)
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show)   Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show) Empty6/26/2008, 4:48 pm

((It's always 4 weeks on, 1 week break))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show)   Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show) Empty6/26/2008, 7:03 pm

wow really short
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show)   Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Blooded Killers plan is unvailed (End of 6/29 show)
Page 1 of 1