X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo) Empty
PostSubject: Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo)   Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo) Empty6/15/2008, 1:46 pm

Matt Scott: What a match that was, now lets go to

Fireworks hit the Triton and The Cold Blooded Killers make there way to the ring

Y2K: Tonight, the Cold Blooded Killers will get there second shot at the XFW Tag Team Championship and we will not loose this time.

Travo: We have improved X-Tremly and we are much, much better than we were two months ago.

Y2K: bleeding face will be in our corner and will watch the entire match X-Tremly close to the ring.

Travo: Over the past few weeks, NLO members have beat us in Singles competiton, so thats is why we will beat them in a Tag Team Match that we should've won a long time ago.

Y2K: We got screwed last time and we'll show you why on the triton

As Ultimo Guerrero pinned Travo, Travo's leg was under the bottom rope

Y2K: That was so clear that a blind man would've seen it, and thats why The Cold Blooded Killers will destroy NLO in the match for the titles tonight, and NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS WILL BE CROWNDED!

Travo: And if we aren't gunna be in a match at the PPV, then we will head to our home town of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and win them in what we call, and will be true again, The City of Champions!

Y2K: We've all heard of Wayne Gretzky winning the Stanley Cup for Times, Mark Messier winning it five times, The Edmonton Eskimos winning a total of 13 Grey Cups, and the former home of a Former and past WWE, WCW, and ECW Superstar Chris Benoit, Home of WWE Backlash 2004 and the Home of the Extreme Fight Champion, bleeding face, soon there will be two nex people on the Wall of Champions, with the names, Y2K and Travo!

The two leave the ring a prepare for there upcoming match
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo)   Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo) Empty6/15/2008, 1:56 pm

you forgot to say edmonton oilers winning it 5 times, not sure if thats implied with gretzky and messier though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo)   Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo) Empty6/15/2008, 5:05 pm

Well Gretzky and Messier won the cups there, and I just like them
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo)   Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo) Empty6/16/2008, 12:01 am

meh see i didn't mind gretzky and messier but i didn't think gretzky ever earned the title worlds greatest hockey player. Just throwing it out there he always hid behind someone else for a fight, personally i though bobby orr was by far the best hockey player, then again different times equal different situations which mighta turned out differently. Hard to say but my favorite player was bobby orr, I was sad he never played for edmonton...then again edmonton never had a team back when he was playing lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo)   Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo) Empty6/16/2008, 12:37 am

i was going to put like paul coffy and grat fuhr but i was too lazy to
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo)   Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo) Empty6/16/2008, 12:41 am

paul coffey lol i agree there, lol i'm more for defenseman. Forwards get all the glory because they score, goalies get glory if they make huge saves and get shuts outs, defense only get recognition if they can rush and score, personally if a defenseman can make plays more and stop 2 on 1's i consider him better then most already, if he can rush and stop 2 on 1's then i think he is even better, in such cases as paul coffey and bobby orr lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo)   Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Blooded Killers Interview (ppv promo)
Page 1 of 1