X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cold Blooded Killers talk about Guilty Conscience. 5/24 promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cold Blooded Killers talk about Guilty Conscience. 5/24 promo Empty
PostSubject: Cold Blooded Killers talk about Guilty Conscience. 5/24 promo   Cold Blooded Killers talk about Guilty Conscience. 5/24 promo Empty5/21/2008, 10:17 pm

David Hood: Well Matt, what about Guilty Conscience, what did you think of it?

Matt Scott: I thought it was a great Pay Per View and I can't wait for the next one!

David Hood: What was your favorite part of the event.

Matt Scott: All of it, but if I had to choose, it would be that the Cold Blooded Killers invaded the pay per view.

David Hood: Yes, that was a good part, and I here that the two are coming down the ring right now to talk about their actions.

The Cold Blooded Killers theme song hits (crowd chears) and the two make there way to the ring with microphones in there hands.

Y2K: Well I think we have to explain about our first pay per veiw.

Travo: We were officially banned from the arena because we were not named the number one contenders for the X-Force Tag Team Championship, and nothing would stop us from being out of the first big event for X-Force Wrestling.

Y2K: So what did we do, the only thing we could do to get into the arena, break through the door and hide for most of the event, sure we cost the arena about twenty five thousand dollars worth of damage, but it was worth it, because we crowned a new Extreme Fight Champion and hopefully made a statement that the Cold Blooded Killers want the Tag Team Championships.

Travo: first of all lets bring out our member, the Extreme Fight Champion, bleeding face!

bleeding face walks down the ring holding his belt up high

bleeding face: thanks guys, I was in big trouble the other night and you guys helped me out.

Y2K: no problem, anyways, the one half of the Tag Team Champions, Ultimo Guerrero, will face the X-Force Champion Legion, and Ultimo, I hope you get your ass kicked because that just makes it all the easier for the Cold Blooded Killers to win the titles and keep dominating X-Force Wrestling!

Travo: And if they have a problem with that, they can get ready for the fight of there life, because we will have the Extreme Fight Champion in our corner next time!

The X-Treme Killing Machines leave the ring and head back into the locker room.
Back to top Go down

Cold Blooded Killers talk about Guilty Conscience. 5/24 promo
Page 1 of 1